The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Secondhand Lions...

The story of a young boy dumped by his mother at his estranged grand uncles' home while she goes off to enjoy life. Sounds horrible, eh? Yeah, but that's the 1st ten minutes. After that it's a wild romp-fest of maniacal strangeness as these two uncles are more than they appear. The stories and escapades of these two unique brothers (played by Michael Caine and Robert Duvall) are anything but ordinary as they look to keep the relatives and traveling salesmen away from their rumored wealth. An EXCELLENT family movie and it has become one of my top five new favorites.

5 outta 5 shotgun blasts!!!

68380_260299197469080_156330140_n.jpg

Cloud Atlas...

A confusing jumbled mess that seems to make sense when the ending credits roll...the theme...reincarnation and that our lives are constantly intermixed with the same beings over and over again throughout time. You HAVE to watch this undistracted, with the subtitles option turned on (so you can understand the future speak true-true) and have NOTHING going on around you to even hope of coming away with a semblance that you understood what you just watched. You have to work with this selection, so if you are just looking for some mindless entertainment, choose something else. Above all the WTF moments, Tom Hanks' performance is utter brilliance as he jumps from character to character. Worth the $5 purchase price alone.

3 outta 5 stars

1011859_260272817471718_2103689196_n.jpg

• Like 4

Mr.-Poppers-Penguins.jpg

Mr. Ppopper's Penguins

A great enjoyable film and you gotta love Jim, I also loved this film because I have a "slight" obsession with penguins.

I would say it was worth a good 7.5/10 nothing great but it's great for some laughs for about 90 or so minutes.