Zolkovo's Little Big Project

Zolkovo

• 1 month later...

Ok, I've revamped this a little bit but there's still a lot of editing I need to do.

Can an expert on forum codes please tell me how to indent within a post (i.e. the equivalent of tab in Word/NP)? I've been copy pasting from NP++, but it's far from ideal.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got to properly reading and answering your Trophy Checklist, sorry about that! ?

It's short and sweet (not like mine) and we have a lot in common: ?

- I too would like to maintain a 100% completion at some point (although it does not really seem like it at the moment :blush:)

- I also want to play just games with plats, because I'd like my number of games played to be equal to plats earned sometime, but I am really on the fence about this now. :hmm: Due to my OCD, I 'have to' play games in order, so if I wanted to play Red Dead Redemption, I'd need to play Red Dead Revolver first. If I wanted to play Max Payne 3, I'd have to play Max Payne first. If I wanted to play Worms, I'd have to play the first Worms game on PSN first et cetera. :angel: So I am now almost sure that I will have to ditch the 'plats only' plan sooner or later, if I don't want to restrict myself like this. :(

- I am slowly preparing my milestones as well, but I am very nervous regarding the current milestones discussion, because if there were changes, our early planned milestones would disappear. :S I understand the veterans of this site wanting to hide their non-planned milestones, but I am sure that most of us newcomers enjoy the new changes, because we can plan our milestones from the very beginning and have quite a few of them! ^_^

- I am also trying to avoid extremely easy games and stacks, but at the same time I want to maintain a 30 - 40% rarity, so that I can play games with for example 20 - 70% rarity of a :platinum:, if they really interested me. ?

I have to admit that you really inspired me with your Bonus Challenges, I think I will try to come with some, and my KZ2 grind could have actually been one of them! :) I think that I am the only Czech guy who has gotten the trophy since the announced server shutdowns, one of the few guys who were not boosting in DLC map (Beach Head, which is fairly easier and faster), plus I put the game to my profile after the announced server shutdowns, which also is not very common. But I will have to do some research regarding this stuff first, so that I would not be pulling information out of a biscuit tin. :P

I noticed that you added Grand Kingdom to your list after all, when do you expect to play it? If it has co-op, I'd be willing to try it out with you. ?

I wish you a great day and happy trophy hunting! ?

On 06/03/2018 at 11:40 AM, Platagonist said:

- I am slowly preparing my milestones as well, but I am very nervous regarding the current milestones discussion, because if there were changes, our early planned milestones would disappear. :S I understand the veterans of this site wanting to hide their non-planned milestones, but I am sure that most of us newcomers enjoy the new changes, because we can plan our milestones from the very beginning and have quite a few of them! ^_^

Yeah I've been loosely following that as well, but if anything they'll just be removing milestones as opposed to adding new ones so I can live with it. It's mainly to do with the platinum milestones iirc. I actually do understand where the veterans of this site are coming from which is why I'm in favour of a toggle option between the two sets of milestones to appease both parties. Either way I don't really plan to play any cheap or shit games so any game that comes up for those milestones will by default be a good title. The only thing that would annoy me is of course having the same game come up for more than one milestone i.e. 2000 trophies and :platinum:#40 sharing the same game. I'm not sure if the discussion extends to also altering trophy # milestones because that would be extremely frustrating at this point.

I noticed that you added Grand Kingdom to your list after all, when do you expect to play it? If it has co-op, I'd be willing to try it out with you. 1f643.png

Probably around mid-summer (UK) since I'm not even half way to 88000 points. I haven't looked too much into the game but I like strategy games and I think this one is a bit of a S-JRPG so it's right up my alley. The rarity is a nice bonus too!

I wish you a great day and happy trophy hunting! 1f44b.png

And to you young Padawan.

Edited by Zolkovo