Guilds

Wikkibur

Our guild was specially made to complete "Team Synergy" and we stayed active even when all trophies were obtained. psnprofiles co-op (guild name), level 138, guardians around level 60, ranking 182, usually 8-10 tasks completed weekly, we have pretty active core and all that we require is completing guild war battles, your level doesn't matter. Future trophies will always be priority. We currently have 2 empty slots, if they'll fill up, just message me or de_digibeet and we'll see what can we do about it ☺️

• Like 2

On 6. 1. 2018 at 2:45 PM, Chilary said:

czDante, any chance you'll go for Team Synergy again in some time? 

As coordinated event, unfortunately no. Not because lack of will, but during the first time we had over 50 players who actively grinded gold, now we have less than 20. But we just added new member who is also going for TS trophy, so if you want to join and eventually get it, you're welcome. I'm sure guild can help with few milions, but as I said, it won't be our main concern.

• Like 2

czDante92 beat me to it and explained it quite well for our guild.

The only guilds who get the team synergy trophy are guilds with highly active members who can donate 700-800k gold a weak on a steady basis. Regular people and newcomers to the game going for the team synergy trophy would probably do best with something like this:

- never donate to any guild task

- upgrade your kingdoms to level 10, especially the ones with magic and attack bonus. This costs gold but is worth it (3.6 million in total)

- play the game till you get to level 500 this way, this gives a surplus of several million gold if you've never donated to a guild

When you've reached level 500:

- find any guild that donates 2-3 million on its own (like ours for example), and supply the rest yourself

- And for the long shot: set up a gaming session here with the hopes of finding a few more people who are willing to grind out 3-5 million gold each.

Edited by de_digibeet
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Looking for a guild? Join Ace Outlaws (LV 100+, but if you are active, you can join sooner).

Low weekly requirements, just play every week at your leisure. Only guild wars participation is required.

We have players from level 100 to 1000+. I’m currently at level 1172. Just send me your invite code through PSN.

Edited by Vorlon
my level keeps going up

On 10/26/2018 at 1:11 PM, Vorlon said:

Looking for a guild? Join Ace Outlaws (LV 100+). No weekly requirements, just play every week at your leisure. We have players from level 100 to 1000+. I’m currently at level 950. Just send me your invite code through PSN. We also are saving for team synergy.

Not quite at 100 yet, not even 50 but I do plan on getting active on this game once again soon. I will definitely let you know when I hit 100!

• 1 month later...
On 7.1.2018 at 4:46 PM, de_digibeet said:

czDante92 beat me to it and explained it quite well for our guild.

The only guilds who get the team synergy trophy are guilds with highly active members who can donate 700-800k gold a weak on a steady basis. Regular people and newcomers to the game going for the team synergy trophy would probably do best with something like this:

- never donate to any guild task

- upgrade your kingdoms to level 10, especially the ones with magic and attack bonus. This costs gold but is worth it (3.6 million in total)

- play the game till you get to level 500 this way, this gives a surplus of several million gold if you've never donated to a guild

When you've reached level 500:

- find any guild that donates 2-3 million on its own (like ours for example), and supply the rest yourself

- And for the long shot: set up a gaming session here with the hopes of finding a few more people who are willing to grind out 3-5 million gold each.

Is it possible to still get an invite? Code is VERSI, came back to the game a few days ago, only level 54 but rising :)

29 minutes ago, Versi2k8 said:

Is it possible to still get an invite? Code is VERSI, came back to the game a few days ago, only level 54 but rising :)

I'll invite you to our guild. We're not super hardcore, but we've got some lvl 1,000 players that are dedicated and would gladly help you with any questions about the game :) We complete blue tasks every week, and plan on doing Team Synergy again past January.

On 12/7/2018 at 3:02 PM, Versi2k8 said:

It seems I missed your message, sorry about that. I also can't contact you on psn because of your privacy settings.
Anyway, if you haven't joined hipo5's guild yet and still wish to join our guild, send me a message via psn. That's the best way to contact me. We'll be doing team synergy next week.

18 minutes ago, de_digibeet said:

It seems I missed your message, sorry about that. I also can't contact you on psn because of your privacy settings.
Anyway, if you haven't joined hipo5's guild yet and still wish to join our guild, send me a message via psn. That's the best way to contact me. We'll be doing team synergy next week.

ID love to join the guild!