Any way to increase the rate of Digiline quizzes???

Seriously this is the last trophy I need... I finished the game, got 500 medals... did EVERYTHING - yet I haven't had enough Digiline quizzes to answer.

I have NOT experienced the bug of not getting responses, I have been responded to with every single quest I've answered.

All 5 of my farms are maxed in capacity of digimon, but it seems all they ever do is ask me stupid questions about dancing and music (which don't relate to the trophy) - or they give me gifts...

EDIT: I've figured it out. 

Every 20 minutes your Digimon on the Farm will send you messages, these messages always have a chance to be Quizzes. 

What I did was started saving the game every 2 minutes, until I found the point where I was within 1-2 min of getting a message, I would wait - and if it wasn't a quiz, I would restart the game (you have to close it and reopen the app, due to lack of soft reset.)  Eventually this trick WILL yield a quiz, though in my experience you can sometimes reload the game 5+ times before it turns into a quiz.  You must make sure the save BEFORE you get the message, if you've already received it and save, even without looking at it, it will never change.  It seems to be a system of RNG whether your Digimon sends you; A Quiz, A Gift, or Banter - you can influence this RNG and strike gifts out of the equation by having ONLY low CAM digimon in your Farm.  The higher the CAM, the more likely they are to send gifts, and in fact the less likely they are to send Quizzes, as Quizzes are for increasing CAM - CAM 100 Digimon will likely not send quizzes ever.  

Once you do get the quiz once, you can speed the process up even more by timing the process.  As soon as you answer the quiz, it takes exactly 5 minutes for the Digimon to answer if you're correct or not - this 5 minutes is part of the 20 minute between messages.  So after they confirm you answer, wait exactly 14 minutes and save the game, that way if you have to reload, you won't have to wait so long - I've had it so close that everytime I reload the message comes within seconds.  Keep rinsing and repeating this lengthy process until you get the quizzes you need... this basically guarantees 3 quizzes per hour (+reload times), and yeah - that's the best you can get, you cannot possibly get more per hour, so if you're in the same boat as me, you could be sitting there for 3-4 hours grinding this :(

I've been doing it 2+ hours now, 10 quizzes... hoping to be finished soon, but this is def. the only way to force quizzes.  I must have had HORRIBLE RNG to get 80 hours in and have less than 10 quizzes... but eventually somebody else out there is bound to face the same issue :/ 

Edited by Lag_The_Ravager
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 0:46 AM, coolsnowvil said:

i passed out while playing one night and had over 20-25 message for the Digiline had a good amount of quizzes if you don't care about your play cloak?

Believe me, myself and many others try that, leaving the game on at night.  You are beyond lucky with god tier RNG.  Many of us had/have to farm it because of bad RNG.

If you aren't aware of the CAM Stats as above too it gets far worse :(  

Edited by Lag_The_Ravager