Trophy Goals for 2018

Dr_Mayus

Just wondering if anyone has any Trophy Goals for 2018? I figured you can share them here and then post as you work towards them :). That way we can cheer each other on as we accomplish them :yay:

For me I am hoping for 

80% Completion Rate (current 74.87%)

250 Plats (current 198)

13500 Trophies (current 11896)

35 Ultra Rare Plats (current 29)

It is going to be quite the feat ?

Also I won't be editing the main post. Just when you want to post list your goals and your new stats in each of your posts so people can follow along :)

• Like 3

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

I'm hoping to reach:

• 200 plats (currently 173), got something special planned for #200 :ninja: .
  • 95% completion (currently 94.36%)

Hopefully it is a game that contains more Stars than there is water in the Ocean

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

If I plat, I plat. If I don't, I don't. My main goal is to have fun.

Edit: @Froopy interrupted my thought. Posts usually merge. Oh well.

OK at first I just thought you were going to keep randomly spamming this thread every time someone posted :P

7 minutes ago, Froopy said:

Smashing my best friend's trophy count.  The versus is in my signature.  Got his plats and golds, nearing his silvers and... well... bronzes are going to take longer to overcome.

He doesn't really believe in completing games...does he :P

I would like to reach these goals on this year but i fear i don't have time just because requires some patience and.. time

1- Getting platinum on evil within 2
2- Getting platinum on wolfenstein 2
3- Getting platinum on danganronpa v3

Another goals for 2018 :

-Reach 200 plats (currently 118)
-94-95% Completion Rate ( currently 92,62%)

• Like 1

Well, after close to ten years of trophies behind me, I finally hit 100 platinums a few weeks ago. As we're approaching 2018, I want to continue to play damn good games, experimenting with new genres and hopefully find a great co-op/multiplayer game to play through with friends. 

Trophy wise, it'd be pretty great to hit another milestone like 125 platinums, but given the fact it took me nearly 10 years to reach my first 100, I don't fancy my odds! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

All I'm saying for now is that it's something fitting and it's been long overdue :awesome: .

Fair enough :D I am planning my 250 milestone and it is also long overdue. I feel eXtra COMpelled to plat it :P

42 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

I would like to reach these goals on this year but i fear i don't have time just because requires some patience and.. time

1- Getting platinum on evil within 2
2- Getting platinum on wolfenstein 2
3- Getting platinum on danganronpa v3

Another goals for 2018 :

-Reach 200 plats (currently 118)
-94-95% Completion Rate ( currently 92,62%)

That is a lot of plats in 2018 :o

• Like 1

I'm simple. I don't know how much time I will have, so I just try to keep it low and may rise the goals when I finish them earlier then expected.

- Reach > 50% completion rate (currently 42,58%)
- maybe reach 50 plat (not sure if I'll get this one)
- start to get rid of my PS3 backlog by finishing the 24 games already started at least story-wise

Games I definitely want to plat 2018:
- Danganronpa V3

- all the Kingdom Hearts games

Unrealistic goal-try and reach platinum 100(took me 7 years to reach 50)
Possible realistic goal-Achieve more than 10 platinums in that year than I did this year.
Even though I only got 10 platinums this year at least I got the platinums for Final Fantasy XIII and Crash Bandicoot games.
And try knock out some more online trophies. 
Even though I don't have the platinum yet but at least I got the online trophies for Aliens vs Predator.

58 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

That is a lot of plats in 2018 :o

Eheheh i know It's not difficult, I like to play a game that takes me to the limit (even if i take a lot of time to get it platinum) and games to rest the brain a little while I'm lying in bed like telltale games. And i know 2018 will have a few games like that :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Eheheh i know It's not difficult, I like to play a game that takes me to the limit (even if i take a lot of time to get it platinum) and games to rest the brain a little while I'm lying in bed like telltale games. And i know 2018 will have a few games like that :) 

Well keep us updated :D

• Like 1

This is my third year trophy hunting and I've managed to improve year on year so far (so...one year on year improvement basically :lol:) I'll try and keep it going with...

35 platinums (currently 22)

2000 trophies (currently 1332)

85% completion (currently 81.50%)

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn
  • Like 1

I don't really care about completion % as I've already logged on a number of games that I did not like and don't plan on finishing, and downloaded a number of random games via PS Plus that I never touched,  so I just have goals for specific games.

Games to Platinum that I currently own/ backlog in 2018

Nier Automata

Amnesia LATER X CROWD

Sherlock Holmes The Devils Daughter

Atelier Sophie

Games I want to buy if I finish all of the above, as my current backlog games are all pretty short. 

Code Realize ~彩虹の花束~ (PS4)

Koroshiya to Strawberry

KH3... should it come out

Edited by Lava_Yuki

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my goals for 2018 :

- Platinum trophy/100% for FFXIV and every FF game that will release throughout 2018 !

- Platinum trophy for Ninja Gaiden Sigma+ and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (If the servers are still up and if I manage to find a good partner ? )

- Clear my PS3 backlog

And that's it. I didn't set my goals too high because I want to accomplish all of them this year and I know for a fact that 2018 will keep me busy enough with all the games I've already preorder/that are on my wishlist.

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 1