Bornz0r

NO EU PS4 Version?

29 posts in this topic

What happened? There's a Vita version but no PS4?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, the_surviver007 said:

Is this game like an easy plat? Cause it looks like it

Plat can be done in 20-30 minutes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

The EU version for 36 fragments of midnight was delayed to January 5th

 

Thanks was wondering what was up. Good to know it's coming early in Jan. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, the_surviver007 said:

Is this game like an easy plat? Cause it looks like it

 

1 hour ago, bezdomnekoty said:

Plat can be done in 20-30 minutes.

 

Easy yes but i'd say more like an 1-2 hour :D

 

1 hour ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

The EU version for 36 fragments of midnight was delayed to January 5th

 

Thx for the info i was looking dailey in the store after seeing the trophy list :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this game a cross buy? I'm sure I've heard somewhere that it is. I don't want to buy it on the Vita yet because with the PS4 version not being out yet I wouldn't want to miss out on the PS4 version. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Is this game a cross buy? I'm sure I've heard somewhere that it is. I don't want to buy it on the Vita yet because with the PS4 version not being out yet I wouldn't want to miss out on the PS4 version. 

It is Cross Buy

Edited by bezdomnekoty
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bezdomnekoty said:

It is Cross Buy

Well because the Vita version is out but not the PS4 version, wouldn't I not be entitled to the PS4 version when it is released? Or would I be better waiting for the PS4 version to come out first before I buy the Vita version. 

Edited by Cryogenicide_X
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, bezdomnekoty said:

Plat can be done in 20-30 minutes.

It took me one whole hour :P

 

It's an easy plat. But the "Get 36 fragments in less than 6 Min" trophy, might take a few tries.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, quadboy_007 said:

Buying the vita version now will still give you free acces to the ps4 version when it releases!

Thank you. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

The EU version for 36 fragments of midnight was delayed to January 5th

 

I Wonder What Is The Reason But Thanks I Was Looking At The Store Continuously For The Game

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ferryjan said:

someone has already played the EU version

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7081-36-fragments-of-midnight/EIPsyCongroo

Any idea in which store I can get this? 

I have checked both UK and SWE store, none of these has the PS4 version

 

Probably someone given an early access. This happens a lot even two weeks before release date

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ExquisiteSteez said:

It took me one whole hour :P

 

It's an easy plat. But the "Get 36 fragments in less than 6 Min" trophy, might take a few tries.

 

 

I think the 6min trophy is pretty generous on time. Took me 3runs to get it on the first stack while I got used to the game then got it first time on vita. If you work your way side to side and don’t go up/down until each level is cleared you will be fine. Try to remember which level the start/exit is on to save time. My time was 5:35 on PS4 and 5:15 on vita 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Warlord99956 said:

I think the 6min trophy is pretty generous on time. Took me 3runs to get it on the first stack while I got used to the game then got it first time on vita. If you work your way side to side and don’t go up/down until each level is cleared you will be fine. Try to remember which level the start/exit is on to save time. My time was 5:35 on PS4 and 5:15 on vita 

 

It took me 5-6 tries!

 

Remembering your starting position is probably the trickiest part. The platforming itself is easy as hell.

At first i didn't even know you had to come back. I collected all fragments but the trophy didn't pop. I was like, wtf is this a bug ? ! 🙃

 

I have €4 left in my wallet. So, this will probably be my first double plat

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought it from somebody selling the code. I assumed it was already out. Might have been a person selling off their review code or something. Please stop messaging me about it.

Edited by TehCro
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a bit odd how the first 3 to get the plat for this EU release of the game all appear to have US acounts. We're being upstaged here fellow euro trash :<

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's my fastest platinum ever. 16 minutes from the first to last :D 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.