dlc's included on ps now?

zeit86geist

2 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

All I know is that the game STILL crashes and isn't reliable....

That's Bethesda for ya.

2 hours ago, zeit86geist said:

does anyone know if the game on PS Now includes all the dlc's?

A lot of games on PS Now include the DLC, and at times there's not a mention of it in the description at all. I'd say find/wait for somebody who has actually booted it up on PS Now and ask them whether it does. Because there's no other way to know, the descriptions for PS Now are just the PS3 descriptions and then a copy/paste standard message which for DLC says  that it's not compatible with any, since you can't actively change the game yourself since you're streaming. So no downloading your own DLC or anything like that. But also says some games on PS Now may include them.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
14 minutes ago, SanhRim said:

Can someone comfirm this?

That's not how the DLCs work in that game. They should be available as soon as you start up the game. I remember because when I got out of the vault, I had several missions be available to me- there's little non-cutscene cutscenes introducing each one. 

If the PSNow game includes DLC, it would state so in the title or description usually. 

• Like 1

Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Point Lookout and Mothership: Zeta are all available from the moment you exit Vault 101 but only parts of Broken Steel can be accessed until after you complete the main storyline in the core game. The PS Now version of Fallout 3 isn't the GOTY Edition, thus doesn't come with any of the DLCs.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

That's not how the DLCs work in that game. They should be available as soon as you start up the game. I remember because when I got out of the vault, I had several missions be available to me- there's little non-cutscene cutscenes introducing each one. 

If the PSNow game includes DLC, it would state so in the title or description usually. 

That's what i remember playing on the ps3 and xbox 360 aswell,

To hear that everything gets unlocked at level 20 is y'know...

At skyrim i remember that for some dlcs you actually needed to be a certain level to trigger the dlc

12 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Well, Im currently at levl 15, so I will know soon. Also, Im guessing based on what you say, that the DLC isn't included. Its prolly once you get to lvl 20, you either rent the dlc, or pay for them, but not free.

11 hours ago, jun1p1we said:

Well, Im currently at levl 15, so I will know soon. Also, Im guessing based on what you say, that the DLC isn't included. Its prolly once you get to lvl 20, you either rent the dlc, or pay for them, but not free.

You actually can't buy DLCs for PSNow games as far as I know. Because they are streamed so it's not possible to "install" the DLC to the game. 

• Like 1

On 12/23/2017 at 5:20 PM, Elvick_ said:

That's Bethesda for ya.

A lot of games on PS Now include the DLC, and at times there's not a mention of it in the description at all. I'd say find/wait for somebody who has actually booted it up on PS Now and ask them whether it does. Because there's no other way to know, the descriptions for PS Now are just the PS3 descriptions and then a copy/paste standard message which for DLC says  that it's not compatible with any, since you can't actively change the game yourself since you're streaming. So no downloading your own DLC or anything like that. But also says some games on PS Now may include them.

The only game I know with dlc is Star Wars the force unleashed Sith edition. Other than that I havent seen any other dlc games on PS NOW. Tell me which ones have dlc. Love me some dlc especially if I don't have to buy it.

21 minutes ago, jun1p1we said:

Just talked to PlayStation support again about this. You know, I do not understand what the hell they're talking about! Doesn't look good kids. Guess I'll have to start all over with the GOTY on my PS3.

I generally don't think they hire people with video game experience for their Support System. It's like working at GameStop. You don't need to know about games, you just need to be a cashier.

@zeit86geist

I do not believe that the dlc is included in the game sir. Once you leave the vault you should get a message saying all dlcs are available. I briefly saw Fallout 3 while looking for something to play yesterday and Fallout 3 did not seem to have the Game of the Year image as other games usually do have some sort of description. or writing on the cover.

Edited by shadowhood1111
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, shadowhood1111 said:

The only game I know with dlc is Star Wars the force unleashed Sith edition. Other than that I havent seen any other dlc games on PS NOW. Tell me which ones have dlc. Love me some dlc especially if I don't have to buy it.

I generally don't think they hire people with video game experience for their Support System. It's like working at GameStop. You don't need to know about games, you just need to be a cashier.

@zeit86geist

I do not believe that the dlc is included in the game sir. Once you leave the vault you should get a message saying all dlcs are available. I briefly saw Fallout 3 while looking for something to play yesterday and Fallout 3 did not seem to have the Game of the Year image as other games usually do have some sort of description. or writing on the cover.

Enslaved has the Pigsy DLC included. Makes zero mention of this in the description. I actually finally wrapped the trophies for the DLC up for it using PS Now not too long ago, after all these years...

Saints Row: The Third Full Package has it, but it's in the name [and there was a physical release of the same bundle]. But yeah, that's all I know of off the top of my head (apart from Star Wars, but like Saints Row there was also a packaged release of the Sith Edition).

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Enslaved has the Pigsy DLC included. Makes zero mention of this in the description. I actually finally wrapped the trophies for the DLC up for it using PS Now not too long ago, after all these years...

Saints Row: The Third Full Package has it, but it's in the name [and there was a physical release of the same bundle]. But yeah, that's all I know of off the top of my head (apart from Star Wars, but like Saints Row there was also a packaged release of the Sith Edition).

Noice! I need the Pigsy dlc trophies to go along with my platinum! You just made my day lol

On ‎2018‎-‎10‎-‎10 at 2:43 PM, jun1p1we said:

Just talked to PlayStation support again about this. You know, I do not understand what the hell they're talking about! Doesn't look good kids. Guess I'll have to start all over with the GOTY on my PS3.

I was able to use my PS Now save file with the Fallout GOTY disc on my PS3, if anyone was wondering. Just need a PS Plus membership, then its just a matter of uploading and downloading the game save to my PS3.

• Like 1