Token Experience bugged?

I've heard it pings after the credits. I haven't finished yet; I hope it doesn't bug on me when I finally get around to finishing it after Christmas. 

I hope it's just an issue of needing to wait through the credits for you. Maybe reload the last boss fight and finish again. Best of luck. 

Edited by DrEvilGuapo

When I did my first playthrough the trophy didn't pop, and I made sure that my character was set on Mastermind difficulty from the start and black. The game did have a title update around the time I was playing the first time. As soon as I finished the second playthrough I achieved the trophy after Butters' quote and chuckles at the end. Didn't have to watch the credits at all.

Did your game update during your playthrough? As that might have caused it to bug out.

3 minutes ago, frontzie said:

When I did my first playthrough the trophy didn't pop, and I made sure that my character was set on Mastermind difficulty from the start and black. The game did have a title update around the time I was playing the first time. As soon as I finished the second playthrough I achieved the trophy after Butters' quote and chuckles at the end. Didn't have to watch the credits at all.

Did your game update during your playthrough? As that might have caused it to bug out.

Yes it did. I played it day 1and I finished it today.

2 hours ago, frontzie said:

You may have to do a second playthrough then. Not ideal I know as it's 15-20 hours but I don't think that retrying the last mission would fix it due to past experience.

Ugh, fuck that. I liked the game but I don't like it to the point where I have to beat it twice. Especially when the game fucked me over. Damn it, I guess i shouldn't have taken so long to beat it lol.

Accidentally selecting the higher one and then switching down to Mastermind shouldn't kick one out of this right? As I did pick the newest difficulty by mistake, then went back down to Mastermind with my black character.  So playing on Mastermind, but hoping that I'll still get this trophy when I finish off the story.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
16 hours ago, ChastityFail said:

I just finished the game and didn’t give me the token trophy nor did I get the trophy for finishing the game period. And I’m sitting here like wow ok, Ubisoft am I right? 

Almost a year later and it's still broken? Fucking hell. Should have never bought that game.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

For the Combat difficulty can you switch this to easy? Or does this effect the trophy for completing the game on Mastermind with a Black character? I'm struggling with a couple fights lol.

This trophy is glitchy enough as it is so I wouldn't risk changing anything, in case it does actually bug out.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I am having a glitch near the end. ''Find the selfie you took with Mitch Conner and his master plan.'' I don't see my character, is there any fix? I can move the screen and fart etc.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/488790/discussions/0/1620600279669096177/

Other than loading an old save and trying again, there's nothing you can do that doesn't involve starting over from scratch :(.

Finally i got Mastermind trophy as well luckily it didn't glitch for me. So happy. Here is what i did:

If this selfie glitch happens to you, after you defeat the King don't reload that save but reload the checkpoint when you going to fight these last 2 guys before you beating the game. Immediately save the game! This is very important before you walk to that last fight, you can save yourself an hour!

Fighting the King over again will take time and frustration especially on Mastermind difficulty. Than after you saved the game, close the game and restart again. Beat those last 2 guys should take like 5-10 min, and you also can skip the cutscenes after that. Than finally the game let you continue to the credits and so on.

It seems that this glitch is randomly in the game, here is another forum about it: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1775770-Mitch-Conner-taking-a-picture-of-his-plans-selfie-quest-glitch

Edited by TazDevilz1986

• 3 months later...
Just now, ManifestDestinee said:

Odd. I just ran through this game 2 weeks ago and no problems with getting the plat. Hopefully replaying the end may get the trophy to pop. You're 100% sure PC principal didn't change your skin color? (lol)

Yup. I made sure I didn't do that.