Token Experience bugged?

7 hours ago, Shua_J said:

If you look at my list...there this game sits unplatinumed because of this trophy being bugged still in 2020. Just giving an update.

Amazing. After playing Watch Dogs Legion, I can say 100% that I'm done with Ubisoft. They still haven't even fix this dumb trophy. 

• 2 years later...

Just wanted to let everyone know that the glitch is still there in 2023. I played Gold Edition as a black kid and I set the mastermind difficulty during first fight. I did not get the trophy after credits. I tried to reload and replay the final fight but the result was the same. Really ?? at this game (that's why I'm posting this comment). The game was very funny and I enjoyed the playthrough but I don't really want to play for the second time, especially when I'm not sure if I can get the missing trophy.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2023 at 10:09 AM, satx666 said:

Just wanted to let everyone know that the glitch is still there in 2023. I played Gold Edition as a black kid and I set the mastermind difficulty during first fight. I did not get the trophy after credits. I tried to reload and replay the final fight but the result was the same. Really 1f621.png1f621.png at this game (that's why I'm posting this comment). The game was very funny and I enjoyed the playthrough but I don't really want to play for the second time, especially when I'm not sure if I can get the missing trophy.

They will never patch it sadly. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Don’t know if this will work for others but that trophy did not pop for me ages ago about 2years something like that I left it a while then returned and what I did was beat it in one sitting cart remember how or where I found the info online  but sometimes your difficultly can lower could be the issue