Persona 5: Dancing Star Night & Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night release this year on 4th December for EU/NA

The track list was also released. I am looking at getting the PS4 all star pack and then both games on the Vita but single editions at this stage.
“Brand New Days” Yuyoyuppe Remix, wonder if this is one of his dance remix types or hard/rock metal types.

I also wonder as it mentions that cross save with the Vita version will not work for P4 DAN does this mean we might see a new DAN trophy list.

Edited by fisty123

Looks cool. I have yet to play the original DAN... both Arenas... and the entirety of Persona 5...

(God, having a job is terrible for your backlog).

Sure hope the Vita versions stack up to the PS4 ones. I want to have them all on the same console.

Good looooooooord! Christmas has come early, boys. :awesome: Futaba-chan dancing is everything I hoped for and more. <3

I don't care if they're just re-skinned versions of P4 DAN. I loved that game and I'll probably love these even more. Good to know they are bundling them together in a pack. Atlus can have all my money. :giggle:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mah2c said:

True, I'm sure they will redeem themselves with Futaba chan trough :P . Perhaps we will even witness the plat popping on the corner of the screen :P

Merry Christmas mate 

They better do :awesome: 

No Aoi-chan means no Futaba.

Aoi-chan cutest :awesome: 

MeriKuri to you too!

6 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Futaba-chan dancing is everything I hoped for and more. <3

Now suppose it's actual Futaba-tan :awesome: 

• Like 1

Better quality than the one posted in OP.

eLJ5sfI.png

Can't wait to see how much that triple pack is gonna cost. Either way, insta-buy.

2 hours ago, GrayFT said:

Whaaaat!?

Persona 5 Hero's name's Amamiya Ren

1f616.png1f62b.png1f629.png1f631.png1f62d.png

And in P4 it was Yu Narukami.

It's just a name. Don't know why people held so much regard for the Akira manga name, especially when they didn't even read the manga...