Persona 5: Dancing Star Night & Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night release this year on 4th December for EU/NA

On 26/12/2017 at 2:20 PM, Undead Wolf said:

It takes a lot of people and money to make a game, so delaying it just to bring back one voice actress doesn't sound like a very smart decision to me. You expect everyone to just sit around with their thumbs up their arse? :P Besides, we don't even know why Laura Bailey didn't reprise her role, do we? Maybe she just didn't want to. What they should have done was include an option for Japanese voices.

She turned down the role as she said she had more important roles to do than DAN at the same time 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2017 at 9:41 AM, sephiroth4424 said:

So, is this game like Parappa the Rapper? I've never played any other dancing game

It's a rhythm game, so in that sense, yeah, although I think it's more complicated. The extreme difficulty of P4:DAN was brutally hard; if they had trophies attached to that, you can bet that you wouldn't see such high percentages.

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

And here's the result of FTB's magic :awesome: 

The only worth Makoto :awesome: 

74eb7bf01d20c8dd8e29fbfd61077e88.jpg

GAAAHH!!! Too cute! :wub: She pulls off that look way better than Makoto can, but that's only to be expected from ultimate waifu. :P

It's funny if you imagine Futaba stealing Makoto's clothes shortly after that screenshot was taken, because that's what it kinda looks like to me. The image you linked is the aftermath. :giggle:  I am pretty excited to see what outfits she has in the game, although I will always have a soft spot for her original outfit.

Spoiler

They should let us put this hat on her. :awesome:

SXkUFvp.png

10 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

It's funny if you imagine Futaba stealing Makoto's clothes shortly after that screenshot was taken, because that's what it kinda looks like to me. The image you linked is the aftermath. :giggle:

Hm... nude Makoto ? :awesome: 

10 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

They should let us put this hat on her. :awesome:

Lulz xD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If they came out around Christmas here, gonna get Persona 5: DSN D1, it looks amazing :3

Hopefully meanwhile Persona 3 PSP version went on Sale once on vita because i'm waiting for that to go on Sale to get it and play.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...