Flavour of the week glitched?

IsaacClarke

I ve tried 3 consecutive weeks in a row both events and still doesnt unlock the damn trophy, does is only unlocked when the monthly event ends as well? or the recent patch screw the game for getting this trophy, i noticed the last person winning this was 6th december so i guess i m not the only one on the boat here... Can anyone help in a response?

Edited by IsaacClarke
  • Like 1

It gets awarded at the end of the week when the weekly event finishes. I'm almost sure that the patch that came in early December has glitched this trophy since no one has earned it since then. It wouldn't be the first time Codemasters has done this with one of their games (Micro machines also is unobtainable because of a patch glitching a trophy)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eduardohrks said:

I sent a report to the official Dirt 4 forum regarding bugs/glitches feedback, hopefully they will become aware of this and (fingers crossed) be able to take it back to normal. Link: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/60227/dirt-4-the-clubs-patch-all-platforms-found-a-bug-post-it-here/p3

Nice one. havent done that still. the more we complain the better i guess. today i unlocked the monthly gold trophy. guess its only the Flavour one its glitched. 

Edited by IsaacClarke

Yes, it´s confirmed by me and some users that as of now (after patch 1.05) the trophy is unobtainable on both PS4 and XBOX ONE. Since it´s a trophy that needs connection to the internet you can´t do it using a previous patch, the only solution would be a new patch to be released correcting the issue. We should keep checking and providing feedback on Codemasters´ forum for any update regarding this, no news so far...

1 hour ago, J2V89 said:

Weird, I got this after I played my first weekly event and I don’t think that should have happened. The monthly one popped on me with no issues on the latest patch. 

Yes, you were fortunate there pal ? as the patch 1.05 went online it bugged the weekly event achievement but not the monthly one, I also got the monthly trophy to pop with no problems.

5 hours ago, IsaacClarke said:

I dont think they will release a patch just for this. already lost hope for it. 

I believe they will gather more data and fix it in the next patch along with other bugs reported by users, codemasters has already responded to me that they are aware of the issue and investigating a fix. My guess is that it may still take a while, possibly a few more weeks because things need to be properly tested.

On 12/01/2018 at 11:22 PM, eduardohrks said:

I believe they will gather more data and fix it in the next patch along with other bugs reported by users, codemasters has already responded to me that they are aware of the issue and investigating a fix. My guess is that it may still take a while, possibly a few more weeks because things need to be properly tested.

well, if they acknowledged it, that means it will most likely be fixed, thing is, will probably take a while :/

hope a patch comes out before my semester starts ?

On 1/12/2018 at 11:22 PM, eduardohrks said:

This is the standard tagline used by ANY company when they are told a bug in their game, and they will say it regardless of if they have plans to fix it or not. I wouldn't hold your breath i'm afraid Eduardo.

On 17/01/2018 at 5:58 PM, Potent_Delusions said:

This is the standard tagline used by ANY company when they are told a bug in their game, and they will say it regardless of if they have plans to fix it or not. I wouldn't hold your breath i'm afraid Eduardo.

Hi Potent ! I understand and respect your position, but giving up is just not in me. I will keep my eye on any updates, get the feeling of what is going on you know... as of today it seems there are as many reasons for them to release a new patch as there is for them to do nothing about it. What mostly concerns is that people didn´t realise yet this is ultimately a platinum blocker, every monday week after week more players are affected on all 3 platforms (PS4, Steam, XBOX1). The good news is there is a channel to contact them on the above mentioned forums and there is a crew working on Dirt games, best thing to do to whoever cares about the trophies/achievements is to join the discussions, spread the word... try to balance the odds more towards fixing the issue.

24 minutes ago, eduardohrks said:

Good news people ! Directly from Neil Mccable, just read the story. Way to go Team Dirt 1f642.png

https://steamcommunity.com/app/421020/discussions/0/1621724915787229378/

Let's see if the patch ever comes. Hopefully it does, but again with Codemasters....they could be bullshitting. Hopefully not. At least the community fought for it though.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think they will release a patch just for this. Just as MicroMAchines this game is also screwd. 2 months since the last update and they still dont give a damn about it. already lost hope for it. also the last time i bought a CM game. not beacuse of the trophy but because they dont give a damn about fans