Flavour of the week glitched?

IsaacClarke

On 19/02/2018 at 3:37 PM, eduardohrks said:

So finally it all paid off,I have to be the first to post it as I feel very happy, thank for everyone that helped me and the rest of the players that made this visible to the devs.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/132048/dirt-4-v1-8-all-platforms-found-a-bug-post-it-here

Lets hope it works! 

Thanks for update dude. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, for those who still cant get this trophy, please continue to contact/tweet the devs about it. There are still a lot of people playing this game so the more the better chance they will listen. Just worried that if they think its fixed when its not then they will just continue turn a blind eye. It will take you less than 2 minutes. 

Messaged the guy. He kindly explained what he thinks. He says he has been doing it form over a month now, and it just popped. Supposedly, as some people before him have said, the problem comes from the connection to the servers and their ability to register the community events event properly.

And he finishes it up with a tip, if you want to attempt it, don't do it right away, try and play only like 2/3 days after the event has gone live so that the servers have a higher chance to register it properly, that might help.

Good luck to you all and let's see if anyone else can get it!

• Like 1