Easy “Silent but Deadly” trophy ?

timbrown1581

So the trophy states perform 5 takedowns in a row without being spotted by the KPA. Most online video guides show you getting this trophy by sneaking into a stronghold and killing the KPA one after another.

I found an easier way to achieve this trophy especially if your hearts & minds are 100% and everything is captured in that area. I got this in Lombard red zone as I was running around I would see one KPA soldier getting beat to death by the citizens. What I did was ran up behind him and take him down before the citizens killed him. After that I found another KPA getting beat down in a alley and I did the same thing to him. Then basically I ran back to where I saw the 1st KPA to see if he respawned which he did so I rinse and repeat five times and the trophy popped up.

Hope this helps anyone struggling to get this trophy.

• 1 month later...

I did the same thing cosmic did. In the first yellow zone. There are two quick quests, one to free the prisoners and one to stop and arrest. Both are right next to each other and also reset once you walk away. I did that twice and then somehow when I went to give the begger money near it also, it unlocked the trophy lol