MarcancooL

Victorious trophy - help needed

33 posts in this topic

Hi, this is the last trophy i have missing for the LHEAS. I've been trying every month with my club but we always end up losing, since we can't size 6x6 games I guess. 

If anyone has a club who recently won a cup and agrees to let me join to get the trophy, let me know!

Thanks

I'm looking for help with this as well. Insane that you can only try for this trophy once a month. Last trophy I need on NHL 18.

This trophy is available under the club named WJC Team Canada. But please leave after you join so other people can get this. Hope this helps.

13 hours ago, Jedi_Spartan89 said:

This trophy is available under the club named WJC Team Canada. But please leave after you join so other people can get this. Hope this helps.

Doesn't seem to be available anymore, just joined but no trophy popped. Thanks for offering though even if it didn't work.

When exactly do we need to be in the club since they say "recently won" in the trophy description? Before the end of the cup? Before the beginning of the following one?

9 minutes ago, MarcancooL said:

When exactly do we need to be in the club since they say "recently won" in the trophy description? Before the end of the cup? Before the beginning of the following one?

For all the other similar trophies I think it's just a club that hasn't played another match since their win, so I'd assume it's the same here.

12 hours ago, Kapika96 said:

For all the other similar trophies I think it's just a club that hasn't played another match since their win, so I'd assume it's the same here.

I see... I tried with my actual club, but honestly 6v6 with this stupid IA is unplayable, we luckily made it to the final but lost to low levels since we couldn't get in the offensive zone without being crushed by an IA. I guess being 5 humains may help, but we are only 3 yet. 3v3 is way more fun, they should allow us to play 3v3 in playoffs as well.

Little up here since there is an actual cup, if someone could help I'd appreciate since it's the only trophy I may have missing for platinum.

Edit: Finally I got it fair and square with my club

Edited by MarcancooL

On 26/01/2018 at 0:20 AM, MarcancooL said:

Little up here since there is an actual cup, if someone could help I'd appreciate since it's the only trophy I may have missing for platinum.

Edit: Finally I got it fair and square with my club

Congrats, any chance you could share it though? :)

10 hours ago, Kapika96 said:

Congrats, any chance you could share it though? :)

I wish I could, however my mates have played some season games since ☹️ I guess it won't work anymore?

11 hours ago, MarcancooL said:

I wish I could, however my mates have played some season games since 2639.png I guess it won't work anymore?

Nope, won't work now. Oh well.

Got On A Roll joining random recently active clubs tonight.  The team was named 2 Bros and an Indian.  No guarantee when they will play again so good luck.

Got Victorious from the club "69 positions" in North America East

Would appreciate any help with On A Roll or League Champions trophies.

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎21 at 11:02 AM, theSkral said:

Got Victorious from the club "69 positions" in North America East

Would appreciate any help with On A Roll or League Champions trophies.

No longer works for some reason.

If the team has started a new season and played a game then the trophy won't pop now.

On 4/28/2018 at 9:49 PM, WorldDefiance said:

The Smurf Hunters still have it 

Shoot. I missed my chance. They have played another game in the next season. But thanks WorldDefiance for posting.