Hackers "gifting" Online Levels

F-Wustrow

Hello,

I have a question. In PS3 Online mode I have seen hackers. Hackers that gave a friend of mine a level of something around 800 in 2 minutes. He was Level 20 or something. He didn't even ask for it and of course it made all 3 trophies pop up. I don't have those trophies yet and I wanna try to get the platin trophy. I want to get them by playing normally, but if someone levels me up where I can't even do anything to prevent it will this effect my "Clean player" status in the leaderboard? I don't want to be flagged and the risk would be pretty high. 

10 minutes ago, F-Wustrow said:

Hello,

I have a question. In PS3 Online mode I have seen hackers. Hackers that gave a friend of mine a level of something around 800 in 2 minutes. He was Level 20 or something. He didn't even ask for it and of course it made all 3 trophies pop up. I don't have those trophies yet and I wanna try to get the platin trophy. I want to get them by playing normally, but if someone levels me up where I can't even do anything to prevent it will this effect my "Clean player" status in the leaderboard? I don't want to be flagged and the risk would be pretty high. 

It doesn't appear you have played GTA V for the PS3 since 2014.  Were you planning on going into a hacked lobby and level up?

Just now, Lorajet said:

It doesn't appear you have played GTA V for the PS3 since 2014.  Were you planning on going into a hacked lobby and level up?

No. But I still have that game and I do want to reach the platin trophy. However this game is full with Hackers that level up or use god mode, skins that aren't even in the game and so on. I just wanna play a bit and earn those trophies, even if that means I have to deal with those people. But I've just seen today that they can level you up out of nowhere and I wanna avoid that.

2 minutes ago, F-Wustrow said:

No. But I still have that game and I do want to reach the platin trophy. However this game is full with Hackers that level up or use god mode, skins that aren't even in the game and so on. I just wanna play a bit and earn those trophies, even if that means I have to deal with those people. But I've just seen today that they can level you up out of nowhere and I wanna avoid that.

All I can suggest is join a crew on R* SC and level up with your crew or crews.  Free roam is notorious for hackers (especially now after the Doomsday Heist release) and you really don't want to mess up your trophy list or wear a campfire on your hips.  You said you have a friend that plays GTA V, so why not set up an invite only lobby and level up with him in an "invite only" lobby?  Well, before R* notices that he leveled up overnight and bans him from the game.

Just now, Lorajet said:

All I can suggest is join a crew on R* SC and level up with your crew or crews.  Free roam is notorious for hackers (especially now after the Doomsday Heist release) and you really don't want to mess up your trophy list or wear a campfire on your hips.  You said you have a friend that plays GTA V, so why not set up an invite only lobby and level up with him in an "invite only" lobby?  Well, before R* notices that he leveled up overnight and bans him from the game.

I didn't even remember the game has invite only lobbies. That sounds like a good idea! ?

• Like 1

On 26.12.2017 at 11:57 PM, Aexuz said:

The problem with GTAV is that you will need to delete your character as well  because your stats are store in the servers.

In that case better solution is to create a ticket and ask Rockstar Support to restore previous level and stats of the character before the hack and avoid logging in GTAO till they do.

Edited by Se7en
typo

• 2 months later...

Public Lobbies are full with modders you don't know where and when it comes,, leveling from 5 to 8000 in secs ,bags of money worth  billions and R* stopped the bounty system to prevent modders from making free money although they still make money as they like till now moreover they can place a bounty whenever and on any player they please the same bounty system R* stoped since April-2017 ,,they didn't prevent modders but unfortunaly players from getting their Plat ,,,I don't know how R* thinking ??!!