Crysis 2 & 3 MP servers still up?

BSKkayfabe

4 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Yes they are still up. You better boost them quikly as possible as there are closing more games in 2018 (Killzone 2, Killzone 3, Wipeout HD, Wipeout Vita, Saints Row 3 and 4 and so on.

Are the KZ2 trophies hard to boost? I’m considering boosting them but if it’s going to be difficult I’d rather pass 

9 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Yes they are still up. You better boost them quikly as possible as there are closing more games in 2018 (Killzone 2, Killzone 3, Wipeout HD, Wipeout Vita, Saints Row 3 and 4 and so on.

Saints Row 3 and 4 are not going down...the website is being taken offline...that doesn't effect the games online (co-op) capabilities. Hell, Saints Row 1 and 2 are still up. 

Crysis 2 has some really wonky sh*t going on with the online- might want to look into it. Crysis 3 is just fine. 

3 minutes ago, Mosik_YP said:

Are the KZ2 trophies hard to boost? I’m considering boosting them but if it’s going to be difficult I’d rather pass 

2 can be a pain- because the servers are wonky as heck. There are also a few trophies for being in the top %ile of players for a certain time. 

Edited by Floorkiller74
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mosik_YP said:

I found them easy to boost. Every trophy you can do with just 1 other person. If you go for the top % trophies just kill your boosting buddy for like 2 hours and just trade kills. Do it for 7 days and you will be top % leaderboard getting each % trophy instant pop on Sunday.

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Thanks for the heads up. I've been out of the loop, but totally need to finish KZ3 MP. At least I have till March... Although I said the same shit a few months before the resistance servers shut down a few years back lol.

7 minutes ago, Gwendly said:

Crysis 2 has a trophy for playing mp 6 months after your first game so be aware of that too, even if you start now ; if they don't give a long period for a shutdown you might end up being sol

That trophy has also been known to glitch on a lot of people 

40 minutes ago, Gwendly said:

Crysis 2 has a trophy for playing mp 6 months after your first game so be aware of that too, even if you start now ; if they don't give a long period for a shutdown you might end up being sol

haven't looked for methods to that, but i'm sure i could just manipulate the in-system clock to six months from now? idk i'll try...... nvm cleary says you can't do that...... shit lol

Edited by TennoPrime

42 minutes ago, PipeSwinger said:

No doubt. Took upwards of 11 months for me. 

However, January 1st is coming up and that's the best time to get the dedication trophy. 

I may pop it in Jan 1st. I got the trophy for completing 3 network games 5.5 years ago, and I still don't have the 6 month trophy. I pop it in every few months just in case...

15 hours ago, Gwendly said:

This trophy is definitely buggy - I got it less than 2 months after I'd first played MP.  A friend of mine had to wait almost 18 months before he finally got it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...