One Who Bullies Bullies request in december/end of november

MonadStanley

3 hours ago, MonadStanley said:

I am at December, I need to do One Who Bullies Bullies request, but I cannot go to school and overhear guys talking. Can I still make it? I am at 11/27 now.

Best regards

You can go back after the time has expired for the next palace, but can't remember if you have free time to talk to them. 

I think you'll be able to get back to school on 12/19, from then you'll have 3 to 4 days to finish all the requests, so in theory you'll have plenty of time to do it. On the other hand you are in an uncharted territory: i was never in that situation myself and who knows how the game will behave because this quest is supposed to be done early, around may.

1 hour ago, MonadStanley said:

But that would make me unable to get all requests (missing S one) in one play through?

If you have an earlier save file, you can reload it to do all the requests. Otherwise it's necessary to do them all over again during NG+.

1 hour ago, dimonemt said:

I think you'll be able to get back to school on 12/19, from then you'll have 3 to 4 days to finish all the requests, so in theory you'll have plenty of time to do it. On the other hand you are in an uncharted territory: i was never in that situation myself and who knows how the game will behave because this quest is supposed to be done early, around may.

I remember there are a couple of exams in December, but is it possible to wander around?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

12 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I remember there are a couple of exams in December, but is it possible to wander around?

Good point, i forgot about exams.

19 hours ago, MonadStanley said:

I am at December, I need to do One Who Bullies Bullies request, but I cannot go to school and overhear guys talking. Can I still make it? I am at 11/27 now.

Best regards

Even if you can't manage to get this trophy, worry not because you will need a full second playthrough for platinum, which in turn requires you to go all the way through mementos. Focus on maxing out social stats, reading books, playing video games, and crafting all tools, then you will have only requests, confidants, and compendium on your "to do" list in NG+

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2017 at 3:54 AM, dimonemt said:

Good point, i forgot about exams.

Even if you can't manage to get this trophy, worry not because you will need a full second playthrough for platinum, which in turn requires you to go all the way through mementos. Focus on maxing out social stats, reading books, playing video games, and crafting all tools, then you will have only requests, confidants, and compendium on your "to do" list in NG+

Not true, if 1st playthrough is optimised, u can get Platinum 18th or 20th May on 2nd playthrough