100% Walkthrough

IBadDriverI

Thanks BadDriver!! Great guide..

But HEADS UP, I paused the game while I was halfway thru Chapter 4 & accidentally pressed the Return To Level Select button instead of Resume button... I then went to the Level Select terminal at the beginning & for the hell of it I selected Chapter 5... lo & behold, the Chapter 5 trophy popped up right at the beginning!! (which was my final trophy) I didn't even finish Chapter 4 & never even played Chapter 5, & I still got the 100%!

So there is def some sort of exploit in play here with this game, in case someone wants to tinker with it..

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ibebrett said:

But HEADS UP, I paused the game while I was halfway thru Chapter 4 & accidentally pressed the Return To Level Select button instead of Resume button... I then went to the Level Select terminal at the beginning & for the hell of it I selected Chapter 5... lo & behold, the Chapter 5 trophy popped up right at the beginning!! (which was my final trophy) I didn't even finish Chapter 4 & never even played Chapter 5, & I still got the 100%!

lol nice find out i didn't know that you can skip the whole chapter 4 this will save much more time

you don't need to finish chapter 5 but i done it for the video

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IBadDriverI said:

So if u get the explorer achievement in chapte 2

you can press start and retry you will start at the beginning

choose chapter 3

Retry

Choose Chapter 4

Retry Choose Chapter 5

100% unlocked but you will miss the intense 1f605.png Story

Hahaha.. niiice tho! I just KNEW there was a way to use this exploit to our advantage to save more time hitting 100% once I found out about it a couple days ago..

I also went back to your video yesterday & watched the rest of Chapter5 just because it was kinda funny watching you jump around as a lil cat in space!??

• Like 1