PS Plus January 2018

Babsimabuse

5 games i get not bad at all

batman telltale

Deus EX: Mankind Divided

psycho pass: mandatorry Happiness

uncanny valley 

starblood arena

i don't get to have sacred 3 and the book of unwritten tales 2 for i bought those on a sale or humble bundle.

2 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

Fuck, I bought Psycho-Pass and was planning to start it when I plat Root Letter :(

how recent was it bought, might be able to get a discount just one time. just say that you misclicked on the purchase.

long as it wasn't played you'll be fine.

kinda wasted mine on the GOW for vita i later found out that the games given were the correct games.

Edited by kingdrake2

5 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

how recent was it bought, might be able to get a discount just one time. just say that you misclicked on the purchase.

long as it wasn't played you'll be fine.

kinda wasted mine on the GOW for vita i later found out that the games given were the correct games.

Nah, it was about 2 months ago. Bough it with 2 others VN (Hakuoki and Root Letter) and it was the last on my list. 

And I just saw that I already have The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, bought it on a Humble Bundle if I remember correctly. With the PS4 offering, a good month overall, but I really should get less games when my backlog is so huge ?

Yay Batman. Good thing I didn't bought it in a recent sale.

On the other hand tho... Lost Memories this month and next is Psycho Pass... Not the 2 games I would recommend to people that wants to try VNs :|

Edited by JaM

Already have Batman and Deus Ex as well.

Love the addition of Unwritten Tales 2 though as it's my favourite point-and-click game. I'm also going to try out Psycho-Pass and Uncanny Valley.

Sacred 3 is probably the weakest link. It's not a bad game, but it's pretty mediocre and gets boring fairly fast.