PS Plus January 2018

Babsimabuse

Another shitty month for me.

Already have Batman, didn't like Deus Ex on PS3, Cross buy shit to screw PS Vita players of a real game and finally we have Psycho Pass that could be interesting but isn't even translated in French so I'm not even going to bother playing the game when the developpers didn't bother translating it. 

Oh, and the PS3 games are shit as usual. Maybe they should just stop giving free PS3 games and focus on better PS Vita and PS4/VR games.

Edited by itachi-destroyer

Deus Ex Mankind Evolved, Awesome. Great to have in the backlog.

Batman Telltale Season 1 (Played the Physical version, which gave me ep 2-5 free digitally). Unsure if I will pick it up just for EP 1. 

Sacred 3, PS3. Won't play.

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, PS3.  Great game already have it :(. Worth playing, enjoyed the characters, story. Meshed well from chapter to chapter. Left me wanting to play the first one. 

Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4). At least the PS4 version is free, but not separate trophy list. Going to try finish the Vita version before the January Selection hits.

Uncanny Valley, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4). Already own.

Starblood Arena PSVR. Really enjoy these PSVR bonuses, if PS+ keeps adding them every few months. It might just push me to buy one like it did for the PSVITA.

Great month in value for everyone. Only 2 new games for me + the Bonus PSVR game.

38 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Another shitty month for me.

Already have Batman, didn't like Deus Ex on PS3, Cross buy shit to screw PS Vita players of a real game and finally we have Psycho Pass that could be interesting but isn't even translated in French so I'm not even going to bother playing the game when the developpers didn't bother translating it. 

Oh, and the PS3 games are shit as usual. Maybe they should just stop giving free PS3 games and focus on better PS Vita and PS4/VR games.

This isnt Deus Ex human revolution it’s Mankind Divided for the PS4. Completely different games 

1 hour ago, JaM said:

Yay Batman. Good thing I didn't bought it in a recent sale.

On the other hand tho... Lost Memories this month and next is Psycho Pass... Not the 2 games I would recommend to people that wants to try VNs :|

Better them than Amnesia. -shudder-

Anyway, I'll take alll the things this month, yis.

Looks like the best ps+ lineup in years!

At least for me..

I already got Deus Ex, but it's a great game for those who didn't played it yet.

Tell Tales is sonething that I will enjoy once..

More gimick junk (I think.. I'm baycoting play-link stuff, but am building a PSVR collection from ps+ for when I decide that it is worth buying..)

Sacred 3 was always on my to try list (along 2), but never got around to buy it.

Bock of Unritten Tales 2 is something that I will try for sure.

Psycho-Pass was something that I always wanted for 10€ (like Steins;Gate0 that I just got).

As for Uncanny Valey, I don't even know what it is..

Still as I said, for me it's the best minth in years, not only because we get a massive AAA game on PS4, but because even PS3 and Vita get some decent games too!

Deus Ex and Telltale's Batman: two high profile games that I haven't played yet but am interested in trying.

Never thought I'd see the day. I'm usually one for saying indie titles on PS+ is better since there's a higher chance of many people not owning it but eventually being interested in it.

StarBlood Arena: not one of the VR games I hoped for, but I guess I'll try it.

Not getting warm from any of the PS3 games or the Vita/PS4 cross-buy, but then again I don't know what title WOULD get me to dust off my PS3 these days.

3 hours ago, Babsimabuse said:
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)
  • Batman: The Telltale Series (PS4)
  • StarBlood Arena VR (PS+ Bonus)
  • That’s You! (PS+ Bonus)
  • Sacred 3 (PS3)
  • Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS3)
  • Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness (PS Vita)
  • Uncanny Valley (PS Vita & PS4)

Batman, Psycho-Pass, and Uncanny Valley for me for sure. I would love to play Deus Ex as well, but my backlog is getting ridiculously-large.

3 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

we have Psycho Pass that could be interesting but isn't even translated in French so I'm not even going to bother playing the game when the developpers didn't bother translating it. 

LOL

Not playing the game just because it's not translated into your language xD 

Man, VNs are literally never translated, lol. 

This isn't big studio that can afford translations to non-English =D

• Like 1

Damn it. Just bought Batman season 1+2 bundle from last week sale for 16$. Coulda just got season 2 alone for 12$. 

Also already have Deus Ex. Played a little didn't get into it. Adam Jensen seems like an ass. I guess I'll try to sell my physical copy now. Or give to someone for next xmas next year...haha.

Nice to see another Batman game. I'll be adding that to play for January along with Deus Ex. Already played Book of Unwritten Tales 2 and it isn't worth the trophy stack for me. Psycho-Pass is a good Vita title but I've already played it. Sacred 3 looks interesting. Good start to the year!

• Like 1