Best Mode for Leveling Up?

SuperSaiyan3985

Hey everyone, I wanted to ask what you think is the best mode for leveling up as quickly as possible in WW2? I was thinking either Kill Confirmed or War; Kill Confirmed rewards less XP but is shorter than War, but War rewards a lot of XP. So for anyone with experience in ranking up in COD, what is your take (I don’t play COD MP much of it wasn’t obvious already)? 

Kill Confirmed and War are definitely your best bets. As of right now, I'm pretty sure there's 2XP on Operation Griffin. So if you keep spamming that map, you're looking at a nice hefty amount of XP per war game. I've also found Gridiron to give out good XP if you play the objective and manage a good amount of kills.

Edited by Crazy

18 hours ago, Crazy said:

Kill Confirmed and War are definitely your best bets. As of right now, I'm pretty sure there's 2XP on Operation Griffin. So if you keep spamming that map, you're looking at a nice hefty amount of XP per war game. I've also found Gridiron to give out good XP if you play the objective and manage a good amount of kills.

Operation Griffin only gives 2XP for Divisions unfortunately.