Easy, moderate or hard platinum?

Crinlorite

While i havent started up my playstation version yet, trying to get certain achievements on xbox ended up being quite a pain. One specifically for setting off no alarms always gave me trouble. Theres something im missing with that one and im still not quite sure what it is. Overall though its very manageable, as the game isnt all that long. Alot of them are straight forward if you make use of game saves at each chapter. There is one for completing the game with permadeath but you can always quickly reload if you think somethings about to go wrong. The ones for the extra mode called breach arent that hard, but are quite dull and a little time consuming because of it. Great game though i have to say, even with it being a weaker entry to the series, but easily not the worst.

Edited by OnlyCass

31 minutes ago, Fox-Hand-89 said:

I think it is Normal, but you should prepare for Breach Mode beforehand. Like collect all Breach Software in main game and sell them for getting chance to obtain good weapons in Breach Mode. Otherwise, Breach can be pain in ass.

I was planning to do Breach before going into the main game. Does that mean, that it gets easier or faster, if I do the main game first?

10 minutes ago, Mori-101 said:

I was planning to do Breach before going into the main game. Does that mean, that it gets easier or faster, if I do the main game first?

If you collect all Breach Software in main game and sell them first, Breach can be easier and faster, if you have luck to get A or S rank weapon drop from crates. (you obtain a lot of loot-crates from Breach Sowtwares). So I advice you do Breach after atleast one playthrough of main game with collecting all 30 Breach Software.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mori-101 said:

I did the breach after 100% the main game and it was a cake. You get these breach packages from collectibles in the main game which are like high quality lootboxes. One of them gave me a S ranked battle rifle which I pretty much used to roflstomp all of the breach mode.

Of course that's still down to luck. You might just get garbage.

• Like 1

If Breach wasn't included, platting this game would be easy. But due to Breach, it gets bumped up to normal. Some Breach trophies are easy, others are a total bitch. You either need a boosting partner or ghost accounts to make things a little easier as some trophies require you to complete challenges from friends or let your ghost accounts/boosting partner fail challenges you send them. There's one other trophy that requires specific items you get from loot boxes, but the drops are rare and random and you need (I believe) six of these specific items. Overall, the majority of the trophies are easy and while this may be the only hiccup, it's more than doable - just a little grindy.