Even more trophy glitches after playing on a different system

RachelCharlotte

After the apprentice trophy wasn't unlocked the other day I decided to start a new game on my Vita on rush to the fourth boss (on my main save I am playing with a friend and I didn't want to interfere with that or start all over). While I got that trophy just fine, today (back on the PS4) was a different story.

We completed two levels and I didn't get the corresponding trophies. We beat the first of those levels again and nothing happened. Closing the game and starting it again (coupled with another go at those two levels) got me the trophies. However, I am now done with nine out of twelve levels - shouldn't I have 75% of the quests by now? I'm afraid something like this might now be glitch 'permanently'.

Has anybody experience with this problem? If not, then maybe this can be a warning to others until I know whether or not I have been locked out of trophies.

there is only 1 glitched trophy as far as i know, the lvl 1 all skills (apprentice)
trophy workaround in trophy guide from https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/dungeon-punks/302974-dungeon-punks-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

it also glitched on me, follow trophy workaround, works well

happy trophy hunting

lyzerx.png

I have now arrived at the final level and still I don't have the trophy for 75% of the quests. We completed every ! in every level, so I think I should have gotten it by now. The trophy for reaching level 20 waited until everyone was at least at 21 and until I finished another stage. I hope this will all work somehow in the end, but I am doubtful.

hmm, then only choice is to delete all saves and game and reinstall :(

i played entire game on vita, only glitch was with the apprentice trophy

but maybe complete game entirely first and the new game + (if those trophies are not bugged) or else you have to do all that again

hope your problem gets solved

lyzerx.png

Edited by lyzerx

I will try and see if I at least get everything apart from the 75%. I'm wondering if I should reset my Vita and redownload the game without the trophies synced to see whether I get other trophies while playing offline. It would be pretty depressing to play through three quarters of the game and only then learn that I still can't earn all of the trophies.

You should have the 75% side quest trophy by now as once you get to chapter 12 you'll do the last of the side quest to get the 100% trophy. Just like lyzerx, I'm playing the game on the ps vita & the only glitch I had was with the trophy you get from getting all the spells to level 1

I did get the trophy for 100%, but not the one for 75%... At least the second trophy for the spells worked and I'm only missing level 40, new game + and, sadly, three quarters of the missions.

Edit: Is it normal that there are no weapons or shields above level 26 in the shop? I've already reached level 30 and bought everything there is for every character, am I now fully dependent on drops?

Edited by Karlsson89

Edit: Is it normal that there are no weapons or shields above level 26 in the shop? I've already reached level 30 and bought everything there is for every character, am I now fully dependent on drops?

Yes, you'll have to rely on random loot once you've attain level 26. Thankfully, unlike NG, loot is constantly dropping in NG+.

3 hours ago, neurophoniste said:

In the Floating Isles, there's one guy who can upgrade your stuff for some cash but I personnaly didnt found that useful... I however used its upgrades once while trying to beat the last level on NG+ as i was struggling a bit

Ah, I remember that guy - I completely ignored him during my first playthrough :D

2 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Yikes...

Makes me wonder if i should start this... 

Looked like it would be fun to play.

Need more dungeon crawler esk games imho.

I certainly don't enjoy these glitches (so far not even the atrocities in the Lego games have stopped me from playing them), but I don't regret playing Dungeon Punks. The story was modestly funny and I don't see many games like it. If the game doesn't want to give me a platinum trophy, I don't like it but it's not the end of the world for me.