Free 2 Play Games with Trophy support

horrorstan

Better Overview  

438 members have voted

1. 1. How should I label games that are "Delisted", "Region locked" etc.?

• Color coded *
    • Squared numbers ²
    • Color coded squared numbers ²
    • Emojis

3 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Thank you for taking the time to collate this. Great resource.

Just a heads up on Anywhere VR -  I believe only the Japanese version has trophy support. While it is available in all regions, to my knowledge the other regions don't unlock trophies.

Wow how did i miss that :o ( I 100% that game) :DD

• Like 1

The region for 3on3 Freestyle (SK) is wrong. That's not South Korea. It's Asia. I've completed that trophy list by downloading it from the Taiwanese PlayStation Store. All the other regions are correct. 

To clarify, that's every country in Asia (including South Korea) except Japan and Hong Kong.

Oh, and when you download the game it even says '3on3 Freestyle (Asia)' when it's on your PS4.

Edited by JiII-Valentine--
  • Like 2

I noticed that you missed Soul Calibur Lost Swords (or whatever it was called), Deadman's Cross (vita) and I think there's a LittleBigPlanet f2p too as well as Jatpack Joyride (at least it was originally f2p everywhere except in Germany). The 2 first ones are dead now, not sure about the other 2.

There may be more, but I don't remember now.

Also, you didn't marked Hitman as being just the 1st episode for free, but I think it's just that, not the whole game..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I noticed that you missed Soul Calibur Lost Swords (or whatever it was called), Deadman's Cross (vita) and I think there's a LittleBigPlanet f2p too as well as Jatpack Joyride (at least it was originally f2p everywhere except in Germany). The 2 first ones are dead now, not sure about the other 2.

There may be more, but I don't remember now.

Also, you didn't marked Hitman as being just the 1st episode for free, but I think it's just that, not the whole game..

"Run Sackboy! Run!" is already on the list.

Edited by JiII-Valentine--
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

Good work compiling this, thanks!

I'm a little confused why the delisted games are included though.

1. This is a "Free 2 Play Games with Trophy support" list and a game being delisted/dead doesn´t change that fact.

2. I want people to come on here and go "oh this game is dead now? butts :/" and not "hey you missed 15 games! :o"

Hope that helps ^-^

• Like 1

8 hours ago, horrorstan said:

Jetpack Joyride was also free in Germany and Hitman the "base game" is free but I know what you mean :)

Ok, I though it was always 1-2€ in Germany.. and I never understood how Hitman worked, so I was unsure if it was the full base game or just lart of it (since I think the base game as 2-3 contracts, while the dlc/other "episodes" were only 1 contract each).

Still my knowledge here is really limited..

Also, this will end up being a really useful list for anyone looking into what "free" trophies they can earn if they are trying to not spend to much money! (There are a few there that I didn't even knew were f2p and that I though that were only normal demos..). And I like the new edit with the color coding to make it stand out what lists that we only get access to parts of the trophies as well as for server closed games!

And to add more games.. 

Qurare Magic Library  (2 lists, 1 US another JPN or Asia, I forgot), servers closed anyway..

And I think there's a Gundam and Destiny Warriors? F2p game (or at least I vaguely remember trying them from my Asian account, but didn't played because it was all in Japanese and I can't read that..).

PS: sorry for not giving links to the trophy lists, but on the phone is somewhat of a pain to get them (the US Qurare list is on my profile by the way).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1