PS4 Glitched Trophies?

ItsWhooper

So as of posting this I've already platinumed the vita version and went over to get the trophies for the ps4 version. I managed to get all 36 fragments and die, I even finished with more than 40 seconds remaining before I hit that 6 min mark but only the "Die with 36" Fragments" appeared. I didn't even get the collect 36 fragments trophy. Am I missing something or is there a solution?

23 minutes ago, iNtErWhOoPeR said:

So as of posting this I've already platinumed the vita version and went over to get the trophies for the ps4 version. I managed to get all 36 fragments and die, I even finished with more than 40 seconds remaining before I hit that 6 min mark but only the "Die with 36" Fragments" appeared. I didn't even get the collect 36 fragments trophy. Am I missing something or is there a solution?

You must get back to the place where you have started with all 36 fragments and below 6min. Which trophy are you talking about ?

I don't think you need to get back to that location you started. I'm talking about all the trophies that involve having all 36 fragments. When I was playing on the vita i collected all 36 and died under 6 minutes and all the trophies unlocked but for some reason on the ps4 version it didn't, I didn't even earn the trophy for collecting all 36 but I do have the trophy for having 36 collected and then dying. Makes no sense. 

1 hour ago, iNtErWhOoPeR said:

I don't think you need to get back to that location you started. I'm talking about all the trophies that involve having all 36 fragments. When I was playing on the vita i collected all 36 and died under 6 minutes and all the trophies unlocked but for some reason on the ps4 version it didn't, I didn't even earn the trophy for collecting all 36 but I do have the trophy for having 36 collected and then dying. Makes no sense. 

Pay attetion to the beggining of the game. it says: "its missing 36 fragments, bring them back here"

SO yes for some trophies like get 36, and 36 in less than 6 minutes you need to go back where u started.

If some trophies poped on vita without coming back, maybe could be a bug. anyway there is a trophy that u must get 36 and DIE.

makes total sense. read every trophy description/requirements first, i dont want sound rude, but honestly your topic is useless.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Game is definitely glitches for me. I had gotten the platinum for the US version but now for the asia version I can't get the time competition trophies. have gotten below 6mins twice and it didnt pop both the below 10mins and 6mins trophy for me. I just deleted and reinstalled the game to try again. Pretty mad

30 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Game is definitely glitches for me. I had gotten the platinum for the US version but now for the asia version I can't get the time competition trophies. have gotten below 6mins twice and it didnt pop both the below 10mins and 6mins trophy for me. I just deleted and reinstalled the game to try again. Pretty mad

Delete the save and it will work i had the same thing.

• 4 months later...
On 5/19/2018 at 10:51 AM, abhinandhan22 said:

same thing!!! THATS WHY IM HERE! I did the NA, EU and ASIA is the only one glitching on me! Glitched on me during my livestream: www.youtube.com/dokkanexpert -- i got 35, died, NOTHING. Finished with 36 in 5:10 and NOTHING.

On 5/19/2018 at 11:22 AM, bezdomnekoty said:

Delete the save and it will work i had the same thing.

How do I delete the save?