Crashes

A_J_P72

I did contact them, they said it happens to them as well, but not every time. It took them multiple attempts for them to get both the hard and very hard arcade mode trophies. Sadly there will be no fix to this and there is no workaround.

Persistance is the only key to this platinum.

Edited by A_J_P72
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, after two days trying to finish my playthrough in Arcade Mode - Normal I don't understand how other players could do it and much less how they could platinum it. I tried everything, from deleting my savedata to rebuild database of my PS4 but nothing has happened. I leave here 5 videos that show as always the same error occurs in the same spot.

I contacted the developer (https://twitter.com/bootdiskrev) and he answered the following:

cabbc2b7-abff-4cb0-9056-99581bdd1ddf.png

I sent him the videos and more, now, I guess, must wait.

The team in charge of the port to PS4 is: https://twitter.com/stagecs They are already aware of the problem and apparently they are looking for the cause. 

Edited by JorgeSleep
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You're not the only one I've done since the game command in my other account the game is 91% in both versions of the game I do not even know how they got platinum, already sent email months ago I sent recently they said they would review more they released the BLEED 2 and they did not fix it yet, this problem they so know for months I have the emails is so much that they gave me the PC version for free, and that does not interest me I wanted to have the two versions of which I spent money and time, because it was supposed to be platinum for months.

24 minutes ago, Kyoiceberg_ said:

You're not the only one I've done since the game command in my other account the game is 91% in both versions of the game I do not even know how they got platinum, already sent email months ago I sent recently they said they would review more they released the BLEED 2 and they did not fix it yet, this problem they so know for months I have the emails is so much that they gave me the PC version for free, and that does not interest me I wanted to have the two versions of which I spent money and time, because it was supposed to be platinum for months.

That brings me more hopelessness.

Did you contact with https://twitter.com/stagecs ? They made the port. I twitted them and they answered me: "We're researching. We're trying to catch the issue." That was 5 days ago, so I guess we'll have to wait a little longer. :S

• 4 years later...
On 1/7/2022 at 3:31 AM, gamercris066 said:

Any advice for mission 5 very hard? I can't defeat the second boss on the mission.

I'm sorry but I don't have any specific advice to give you except what you see in the videos (I know they are on normal difficulty ?). It's been a long time since I played it and my memory doesn't help much. ?