Do you think boosting will end for PS3?

DARKB1KE

I'm noticing a lot less sessions these days in general... I'm wondering if most people have already finished their games and are now moved onto the PS4 or quit.

Kinda getting worried about not being able to find enough players for some of these games. Lots more "ignore time/date" sessions as well which may indicate that there is a lack of commitment from others?

I have sessions up for a week now with no hits.  Kinda worrying. 

Is trophy hunting dying on the PS3? 

Edited by DARKB1KE

12 hours ago, Phil said:

I have two discord groups dedicated to gaming. Between the two, we all have each other covered. I don't even remember the last time I made a session, joined a session, or even posted on a boosting thread on pst.org. Been ages, that's for sure. 

Feel free to PM me some discords. I haven't found any that are as 'accomodating' as I hoped. No offense to them or anything but waiting a month or more with nobody grouping up to help isn't very efficient. Looking for a really good group of boosters.

• 4 months later...

It seems they are still going strong even now...

Probably the only way the sessions could end up altogether if is Sony decided for the trophies on the console to no longer be able to be synced in their servers. Not sure about the probability of that though. Pretty sure a lot of people out there that have moved onto the PS4 still have a feasible backlog of PS3 games pending, so as long as the trophies can be synced and people are able to connect with each other, there is gonna be always a chance to find a number of sessions here and there.

And then, there are the poor folks like me who only have a PS3 and haven't been able to jump into the current generation. Believe it or not, most of the game stores in my country still carry a lot of PS3/Xbox 360 games an only small handful of PS4/Xbox One games. There are barely any used PS4 games here at all. Then again, I live in an extremely poor country that is way behind everything, so I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority here. Thought it would be nice to share that to give some perspective.

• Like 1