Heliophage

JesseScott1982

Does anybody know an easy way to make this level come up on the multiplayer vote selection?  I never seem to get it as an option, and I want to beat the game with a crew.

I don't know people who play, so just relying on randoms.  If anybody out there wants to beat it with me though, give me a buzz....maybe we can set up a team to do it together.

It doesn't come up on regular map selection (unless that was changed in the last update and I missed it) - it's got its own separate queue to find players. But, that queue is almost always dead, it's  rare to find a match in it.

You'd probably be best either using the boosting sessions on here, or join one of the Battleborn communities, there's always people there willing to run The Heliophage on any difficulty :)

All that said though, I found it much easier to solo it than do it in groups - there's more enemies the more players there are, and afaik they also have higher health bars. I used Oscar Mike and just cloaked to each destination, making sure to go back to the starting area (where Deande and Melka are) between the two destinations, rather than going directly from one to the other.

Also when you get to the boss fights, stay on the snowy platform at all times, as it's easier for the bosses to knock you off the others.

• Like 2