Hero Health Regen needs Patched Out (Just Like BF1)

I've seen this lots but there's a guy in the lobby I'm currently in who the last two games has literally been the same hero (hasn't died at all thanks to hero health regen that they REMOVED IN BF1 and PUT BACK IN (WHY?!) this game) the entire games length (he became a hero literally 1-2 minutes into the game.

It totally ruins the entire experience because people run back to spawn to get their health back to full and run back out.. rinse and repeat. Defeats the purpose of trying to be honest.

47 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I've seen this lots but there's a guy in the lobby I'm currently in who the last two games has literally been the same hero (hasn't died at all thanks to hero health regen that they REMOVED IN BF1 and PUT BACK IN (WHY?!) this game) the entire games length (he became a hero literally 1-2 minutes into the game.

It totally ruins the entire experience because people run back to spawn to get their health back to full and run back out.. rinse and repeat. Defeats the purpose of trying to be honest.

Just surround the hero and kick his ass, I’ve never had any issues or concerns playing bf2 that the heroes are overpowered. Some are tougher than others, but none of them can survive if they get swarmed. They had health tokens for heroes in bf1 so same difference. And your health doesn’t completely recover, once it drops down below a certain threshold you’re stuck with that max health.. whereas with the health tokens you could completely recover your health. I think it’s pretty fair. Especially when you’re the hero, you’ll see it that way ;)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cam_wick said:

Just surround the hero and kick his ass, I’ve never had any issues or concerns playing bf2 that the heroes are overpowered. Some are tougher than others, but none of them can survive if they get swarmed. They had health tokens for heroes in bf1 so same difference. And your health doesn’t completely recover, once it drops down below a certain threshold you’re stuck with that max health.. whereas with the health tokens you could completely recover your health. I think it’s pretty fair. Especially when you’re the hero, you’ll see it that way ;)

Problem is most random people lone wolf therefore swarming them will not work. I wish I would have gotten video of the incident. Would have done my post more justice.