Games that you're interested in for 2018

Sailar91

On 2/26/2018 at 10:12 AM, omarbanzai said:

Oh boy, I can't wait to play Kingdom Hearts in 2018!

*laugh track*

I know you are a bit bitter about the possibility of Kingdom Hearts 3 being delayed until 2019, but please have a little faith in them. There is discussion that they are having another Kingdom Hearts concert just before E3 and they usually surprise us with a trailer during the concert.

As for me, I can't wait to play Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, Dragon Quest XI and hope that they will bring out some really neat RPGs in the rest of the year. :)

Kingdom Hearts 3 is the game I'm looking most forward too.

Apart from that, looking forward to SpiderMan, the new God of War, Dragon quest XI and The Last of Us 2.

Also need to get around towards getting Monster Hunter World, Shadow of the Colossus, Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hackers Memory and Kingdom Come Deliverance.

On 12/29/2017 at 7:12 AM, Sailar91 said:

I've to say God of War for sure, and maybe the new Tomb Raider if they are gonna relase it in 2018
I don't think we are gonna see TLOU2 and Death Stranding in 2018, so i left them out of my list 
Any suggestions for good games?

God of War, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Spider-Man, Black Ops 4, and Spyro.

My list for 2018 is as follows:

• God of War
  • Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
  • Red dead redemption 2
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Onrush

Yes, i do like RPG games, but I want to know more about Onrush as this brings back mixed memories from Smugglers run & Motorstorm.

Ni No Kuni II, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Detroit are my most anticipated games for 2018.

I wish I could list Kingdom Hearts 3, but I highly doubt that it's really out this year.

Additionally, I hope Black Ops 4 will be as good as Black Ops 3 was for me. While I didn't like the SP, the MP was the biggest fun I had in years.