Save glitch still present in 1.02 version

gercike

I'm at 65% completion and can't go on, because no matter what i do the game won't save my progress. I don't know what triggered this glitch, but it is unfortunately present in the 1.02 version despite it says in the 1.01 version notes that this glitch is resolved. Well, it isn't, so i sent the developers (Four Circle Interactive) an email. I'll update this topic in case of any positive feedback from them.

• 2 months later...
On 29.12.2017 at 9:22 PM, gercike said:

I'm at 65% completion and can't go on, because no matter what i do the game won't save my progress. I don't know what triggered this glitch, but it is unfortunately present in the 1.02 version despite it says in the 1.01 version notes that this glitch is resolved. Well, it isn't, so i sent the developers (Four Circle Interactive) an email. I'll update this topic in case of any positive feedback from them.

is this bug still present ?

Because some People get the 100% ? :)

• 4 years later...

Yeah this has happened to me too. I'm stuck around 42% and no matter what I do, my game won't save despite there being saving icon on screen multiple times. I recently got the 150 stars trophy, but it hasn't appeared on my profile yet. The trophy clip and screenshot were recorded so I have no idea what's going on. How in the holy mother of God does your game have a saving issue? So awful...

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 05/01/2023 at 4:07 AM, Flubberwunked said:

Yeah this has happened to me too. I'm stuck around 42% and no matter what I do, my game won't save despite there being saving icon on screen multiple times. I recently got the 150 stars trophy, but it hasn't appeared on my profile yet. The trophy clip and screenshot were recorded so I have no idea what's going on. How in the holy mother of God does your game have a saving issue? So awful...

Same thing happened to me. Can't believe this is still a thing. Unreal