Group rate

diabolica1989

How you get this? I tried to do it at beginning of level 5 and i get all 4 monkeys almost top of each other but still only one of them dies when i throw my granade. I have max upgrades aswell

can easily done by running start of the level. Those monkeys will stand still and idle there. I got 5 with one granade.

Edited by diabolica1989
Update

Could you be more specific on how you got it? I have the same issue - one will die, and the frozen monkeys don’t seem to be affected... i’m totally stumped.

EDIT: I of course got it a few seconds later... The trick is to round down the bend, thus getting about 5-6 monkeys on you. Irina will freeze some, but the density makes it easier to get three thawed ones at the same time.

Edited by visighost
Answered my own question.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, visighost said:

Could you be more specific on how you got it? I have the same issue - one will die, and the frozen monkeys don’t seem to be affected... i’m totally stumped.

EDIT: I of course got it a few seconds later... The trick is to round down the bend, thus getting about 5-6 monkeys on you. Irina will freeze some, but the density makes it easier to get three thawed ones at the same time.

Good to hear :). Yeah i explain a bit better, so when level start first thing i will do is kill that woman character so only mad dog is there. Reason is when that woman stuns those monkeys thay are not affected of you granade. And when she is gone all 5-6 monkeys are there to take out. I kill couple first enemies so all monkeys are spawn. Should be 6. When all of them are after you, run back up stairs where level sarted and they all follow you and idle up there in perfect croup :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

What's the easiest and fastest way to get rid of idiot bitch? 

I was trying for this stupid trophy for an hour earlier and it's just not happening. She always seems to fuck it up.... 

I just run down to that wall at start and i kept my distance to maddog so he couldn't save me.

When woman character was alive, i didn't have any change getting it. Once she was dead i got it first try

• Like 1

Still not happening.

I let her die, get back up the stairs but the monkeys are not idle they just run around in different directions and its impossible to get them all together even with the grenade that freezes them in place, plus the grenade controls are not good at all.  They always go to far or fall off the side,

Seriously I'm going to enjoy deleting this piece of shit game more than seeing the plat pop!

Just got it after killing 2 lol.  Thank fuck for that!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MIKEY-L-666
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Still not happening.

I let her die, get back up the stairs but the monkeys are not idle they just run around in different directions and its impossible to get them all together even with the grenade that freezes them in place, plus the grenade controls are not good at all.  They always go to far or fall off the side,

Seriously I'm going to enjoy deleting this piece of shit game more than seeing the plat pop!

Just got it after killing 2 lol.  Thank fuck for that!!!!!!!!!!!

Strange, in my case they just stood there and took it :D. But good to hear you got it!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Urgh this trophy... It wouldn't be so bad if the load times on the Vita weren't so long. Every fail takes 20 seconds and every load is 90 seconds. Additionally frustrating because trying for this trophy highlights just how horrible the AI is in this game. The AI partner NEVER does what you need them to do, in fact its the opposite. Irina will stand there like a stunned **** as I get swarmed by enemies, but when I need her to do nothing she's capturing all the simians... I didn't mind this game at the start, i like twin stick shooters, but getting this done is no fun at all. Broken port if I've ever seen one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, audiopile said:

Urgh this trophy... It wouldn't be so bad if the load times on the Vita weren't so long. Every fail takes 20 seconds and every load is 90 seconds. Additionally frustrating because trying for this trophy highlights just how horrible the AI is in this game. The AI partner NEVER does what you need them to do, in fact its the opposite. Irina will stand there like a stunned **** as I get swarmed by enemies, but when I need her to do nothing she's capturing all the simians... I didn't mind this game at the start, i like twin stick shooters, but getting this done is no fun at all. Broken port if I've ever seen one.

Part of me wishes I had the physical copy so I could burn it and flush the ashes down the toilet. 

• Like 2

Ok I got it. Here is what to do.

1 - Come to this thread and complain.

2 - Load up 5-1 and run around the fence with meathead.  Let the monkeys swarm you and throw a grenade STRAIGHT UP in the air by pressing :r1: (do not aim with :l3:).  Once it lands detonate and collect trophy.

Again, dont bother trying to freeze or aim. Just be meat and stand on grenade. Poopooplat.

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 4