Best Stack on begining?

A_KlR_A

Like in title. do you have any tips who is the best to catch, stack and grind points? right now im after submarine scene and Adamantium, and i start wondering, is there some best Mirages to get to journey? I dont mind a little grinding to get some points, or get back where i have been so please answer my question.

Haven't played the game in a while but if you have flutter and smash you can go back to the first dungeon and break the rock, in the new area you can get the baby versions of ifrit/shiva and ramuh. Which are nice as you can level them up and then choose a size you want them to be.

Also you can get them from the coliseum early on but you can't change them from large size. 

Copper gnome is a really good tank that can last you the whole game with it's different sizes.

Black chocochick is good for it's speed and haste, can't remember how early you can get this one tho.

Edited by stupot00
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, A_KlR_A said:

Thank you both. I have gnome 2nd phase, and hes good. but first dungeon? I have smash this rock, but there is only treasure nothing more -_-

Nebula dungeon, right near the end save point there's a rock and then flutter point. All 3 baby versions are rare spawn in the new area. Also a really good place to level up early.

Edited by stupot00
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, stupot00 said:

Nebula dungeon, right near the end save point there's a rock and then flutter point. All 3 baby versions are rare spawn in the new area. Also a really good place to level up early.

Thank you. I got big version of Ifrit and Shiva already, and yeah i see its good point to grind. :)