All missions trophy

Deluziion90

So I've recently started Nioh and I was wondering about 1 certain trophy.

As far as I've seen you have to beat 2 sub missions which both contain 2 bosses at the same time..

I've had an awful experience with all of them thus far and was wondering if I've actually got any chance later on.

On youtube there are so many guides to exploit living weapon but my game has been updated to 1.21..

So is this gonna be full skill/hardmode or how did you guys did it?

for example: Yuki-onna & Oda Nobunaga Double Boss Fight "A Meeting on the Other Shore" .. I've beat dark souls and bloodborne but I cant see myself doing this one :")

The best thing you can do right now is look at some builds, if haven't already.

PWARGaming has some great videos on youtube with a bunch of different builds, depending on what weapons you prefer.

I went with a katana build with some damage from behind bonuses and I used it through all new difficulties.

It will take some effort to get everything you need but it will be a HUGE help later on.

25 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

The best thing you can do right now is look at some builds, if haven't already.

PWARGaming has some great videos on youtube with a bunch of different builds, depending on what weapons you prefer.

I went with a katana build with some damage from behind bonuses and I used it through all new difficulties.

It will take some effort to get everything you need but it will be a HUGE help later on.

Yeah i've seen his channel and im using double katana at the moment. 

Should I just ignore those 2 missions and go straight into newgame+ to get all the gear?

Cause when checking for some strategies or "Cheese" ways I just can't find anything. Everything seems patched ?

I'm using a full red demon armor set + spear and dumped most of my points into Body for spear damage and enough points in spirit to unlock all of the spirit stats. Using Suzaku as my main guardian and Saoirse as my secondairy.

Reforged everything so it includes +amrita and if possible +toughness. And try to get some accessories that have living weapon buffs.

Dumped as many prestige points as possible in +amrita and +living weapon duration.

Now if you're a decent level you should still have plenty of points to get magic up to at least 20-25 (20 to get the dojo mission / onmyo mystic art (get the quick cast one), another 5ish for onmyo jutsu points). Get sloth talisman (slows down enemy), devigorate talisman (weakens enemy) and extraction talisman (gives a little amrita on hit).

Use all the various points you have left for stats and passive skills (make sure to use your locks for the onmyo points) or other stuff you're comfortable with.

You should have a pretty lengthy living weapon now. Add some spirit stones to your inventory shortcuts incase you need to lengthen or refill your living weapon bar.

Start living weapon, and use an extraction talisman (should be instant if you have the mystic art). Try to hit them both at the same time to maximize the amrita on hit intake. Try to dodge as many attacks as you can while wailing on them. I'd focus on Yuki-onna if they get separated. If you manage to down her in your living weapon state, the bar should get a huge boost from the amrita you get from killing her, giving you plenty of living weapon to work with to kill Nobunaga.

If it runs out,try to dodge them while using some spirit stones to refill your living weapon bar. Rinse and repeat. Just try to not get hit more than you get amrita in or your bar could run out really fast.

• Like 1

After struggling with this myself and having done it last night, my advice is to do some missions in Way of the Strong you'll level up fast and get some good gear along the way. 

On the battle itself, buy all the cannon and rifle ammo you can and at the start of the fight, lay a cannon shot on Nobunaga's head, soon as he goes down like a ton of bricks pop another one, if you're greedy you can get three in, this should get him to close to 2/3 life. Then you want to run as far as possible from ice b.... And have Nobunaga chase you. Guard against his combos and get in your hits, don't get greedy and always check your shoulder for No. If she's running at you like a maniac, bait her by getting in close and keep running. 

Once Nobunaga is done get some distance and hit her in the head with your remaining ammo. She should be less than half life at that point, she gets super aggressive. Have Suzaku at the ready and farm some spirit stones at the mission Samurai of something (on the same region) 

You. Can. Do. This. 

Thanks for all the tips.

as things look now I'll probably go for the Onmyo 20-30 points and spam the rest in my skill points(playing dual katana).

Currently level 85 and finishing up in the fourth regio.

I'm not sure if it still works but if Sloth works on those bosses + Living weapon and spam berserk one down i'll probably manage to get the platinum.

It's actually the only thing I worry about to platinum it.

I just started this game myself and will be going for the 100% 

Im wondering is there a point in even doing any side missions at all until you reach (Way of the Demon NG++) ?

Seeing that every single mission has to be done on Way of the Demon anyway (Dragon of the North DLC trophy) , is there any reason to do them apart from levelling?

Edited by Demon--Prototype
  • Like 1

I'm actually wondering the same as I currently rage quit the whole game.

Unless someone tells me that I should go newgame+ get full divine and get back to mop up all the missions without any problems I can't be bothered to fight 2 bosses at the same time. It's just not something I can do :/

I recently started this game on 1.21 too. I was barely able to clear those dual boss mission on ng. If you want the 100% and not only the plat you will need to clear the other 2 difficulty so just keep playing. You will get way more powerfull. I did them again when i reached way of the demon and somehow it was a lot easier on this difficulty. Just keep playing and rush queens eyes on the next difficulty, then farm the first mission of the next difficulty for better gear and easy levels. Good luck

1 hour ago, lronHulk said:

I recently started this game on 1.21 too. I was barely able to clear those dual boss mission on ng. If you want the 100% and not only the plat you will need to clear the other 2 difficulty so just keep playing. You will get way more powerfull. I did them again when i reached way of the demon and somehow it was a lot easier on this difficulty. Just keep playing and rush queens eyes on the next difficulty, then farm the first mission of the next difficulty for better gear and easy levels. Good luck

So what you suggest is go to newgame+

rush to newgame++ and gear up?

If im able to manage that can I got back to newgame with overpowered gear and just faceroll them?

I'm pretty much losing hope in this game and my anger management is taking its max xD

On 6-1-2018 at 10:27 PM, Deluziion90 said:

update 2:

Finished A meeting on the other shore aswell.

But of course this game bitch slapped me even harder as before.. Mission: The Return of the Gourd. Another 2 boss fight 1f613.png1f62d.png

The Return of the Gourd is a patch 1.06 mission, those are not required for the platinum.

The 1.06 missions are (basically every mission level 145 or higher)

• Secrets of the Dead
  • Two in the Shadows
  • Iga-Style
  • The Two Masters
  • Marobashi
  • Restless Spirits
  • The Return of the Gourd
  • Tea-Time Entertainment
  • Hyakki Yagyo
  • Night Falls Again

Should you want to get 100% you will have to complete them all on Way of the Demon (NG++) for the Destroyer of Demons trophy of the Dragon of the North DLC.

Edited by Ric
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Ric said:

The Return of the Gourd is a patch 1.06 mission, those are not required for the platinum.

The 1.06 missions are (basically every mission level 145 or higher)

• Secrets of the Dead
  • Two in the Shadows
  • Iga-Style
  • The Two Masters
  • Marobashi
  • Restless Spirits
  • The Return of the Gourd
  • Tea-Time Entertainment
  • Hyakki Yagyo
  • Night Falls Again

Should you want to get 100% you will have to complete them all on Way of the Demon (NG++) for the Destroyer of Demons trophy of the Dragon of the North DLC.

You have got to be kidding me.... :")

I've managed to finish them all lol

I'm now just doing my daily twilight missions and I've got the platinum.

Mission rate does give me 95.8% if I can remember correctly but I didnt do 2 dojo missions regarding DLC weapons

I think I'll start the DLC later as I'm pretty burned out of the game at the moment

Edited by Deluziion90

• 2 weeks later...

Here's what I did for those missions this weekend: since you need to play 10 missions with a companion for the Plat, I just went to the Torii Gate and opened up a session for the respective missions and let a random join. Since some patch (don't know which one) you can play missions coop even if you haven't beaten them before and they afterwards count as beaten. Took some tries since not all the players that join are up for the task but there are chances that a level 250 or so joins and then it's very easy. The advantage here is that not only does the mission count as finished but you also get +1 on your counter for the 10 times with a Companion trophy.

But beware: Return of the Gourd morphs into a fight with three bosses if done in Coop :D

• 2 months later...