Destiny Platinum possible without dlc’s?

Skyy-Knight

I don't know about the Taken King glitch but it is definitely possible to get the platinum without DLC. For the flawless raider trophy it will definitely be easier with the Dark Below DLC. The Crota raid is probably the easiest raid & that is how i got it. A lot of people going for it are strictly only doing that raid as far as I know.  

EDIT: lol my bad i forgot about suited for war trophy. thought it was about flawless raider

Edited by jjmello23

It isn’t possible to get the platinum without the DLC for the reason stated above in that you need to equip all gear slots with level 40 Legendary or Exotic equipment and without The Taken King DLC you won’t have access to the artifact equipment slot since you need to be level 40 which was added with TTK. Furthermore playing Destiny without getting any of the DLC would be pointless in my opinion as you would be missing out on an awful lot of content.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

It isn’t possible to get the platinum without the DLC for the reason stated above in that you need to equip all gear slots with level 40 Legendary or Exotic equipment and without The Taken King DLC you won’t have access to the artifact equipment slot since you need to be level 40 which was added with TTK. Furthermore playing Destiny without getting any of the DLC would be pointless in my opinion as you would be missing out on an awful lot of content.

So I can get it with taken king, but I can completely ignore rise of iron right?

Edited by Skyy-Knight
Type

4 minutes ago, Skyy-Knight said:

So I can get it with taken king, but I can completely ignore rise of iron right?

Yes, have a look at the trophy guide on here and it says the only DLC needed for the platinum is The Taken King, the trophy guide on .org says the same thing as well. Any particular reason you don’t want to get the DLC as it will all help getting some trophies much easier especially Flawless Raider as Crota’s End is the best raid for this and that comes with the Dark Below DLC. I will also note that the only DLC that can be purchased separately is Rise Of Iron.

3 hours ago, RangyRV said:

Oh yeah, I remember now. I had the first and second DLC in an account and tried to buy TTK in a different account and PSN didn't let me buy it. You are allowed to buy TTK only if you get the other 2.

Wait really? I heard that if u buy TTK it come with the other 2, I hope that’s right otherwise I’m gonn have to buy all the doc’s for a second time

39 minutes ago, Skyy-Knight said:

Wait really? I heard that if u buy TTK it come with the other 2, I hope that’s right otherwise I’m gonn have to buy all the doc’s for a second time

If you get Destiny: The Taken King version you get The Taken King, The Dark Below and House Of Wolves DLCs along with the base game. The only DLC that can be purchased on it’s own is Rise Of Iron.

• Like 1