Post your first trophy of 2018

snakebit10

Here is my annual post your first trophy of the new year thread. I find these interesting and like to see if people have one planned out or if it is a random trophy. I am not sure what mine will be. I started XBlaze Lost Memories last night. If I haven't finished that by midnight then my first trophy of 2018 will come from that. If I do finish it today then I don't know what my first of 2018 will be. I know a lot of people are in the plat rain day event for the 1st and will be posting there but if they want to post the first one they pop for the new year I guess they can do that also.

Here is the last 2 years if anyone wants to go back and look.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 2

I thought my first trophy was going to be Valor Grand Cross from Killzone 2 (lets face it, if nearly 19,000XP doesn’t get me the trophy then I was never meant to get it:P) but I just popped my first trophy.

Bladestorm: Nightmare

11L2d8524.png

BELOVED LEADER

Unlocked 15 useable characters in the Hundred Years’ War scenario.

• Like 1

Rise of the Tomb Raider.

57Lff8092.png

Ultimate Survivor.

Finish the game on survivor difficulty.

I couldn't stop playing this so I missed all the fireworks. Ah well, I'm off to drink some beers now... Happy new year!

• Like 1

DOOM

6Lc357d3.png

:bronze:Into the Unknown

Warp to Hell

Tbh this isn't the first trophy I got in 2018 (it's actually the second one earned in January 1st), but I feel like this trophy sums up starting 2018 way more than the first one, in fact I was planning this trophy to be the my first 2018 trophy but another one got in the way by accident when I was trying out one of the runes in that same mission.

Anyway, here is my real first trophy of 2018:

14L527e48.png

:bronze:Timing is Everything

Use explosive barrels to kill 100 enemies

Even the title of the trophy I got instead sounds ironic.

Edited by Crzy Minus
  • Like 1