How many points do you have this week?

Sebarbossus

The weekly leaderboards should be resetting in about 4 hours. According to PSNP last week (week ending 24/12) 11 people got the Valor Grand Cross trophy. The highest ranked person had over 16,000 points and the lowest ranked person to get the trophy had 4,700 points. For this weeks rankings (week ending 31/12) I had nearly 19,000 points. Once the leaderboard resets you’ll be able to see this weeks standings to give an idea of how many you’ll need.

I was almost sure that I was wasting my time for nothing, but got only 2nd place with 19701 points. The 1st place was about 1.5k points ahead of me. Well, looks like the news about shutting down the servers attracted too many die-hard trophy-hunters... I do not envy the next round of players - looks like they will have to aim for 17-20k points at minimum for counting on getting into 1%. Providing that the total number of players has not increased too much compared with the previous week (~1100 previous week and ~1400 this week)...

I imagine there will be a lot of disappointed people this week as there was a lot of competition, even more than I thought there would be. I logged an easy 30 hours (actual play time) and pulled off 3rd place with 18,826 points. Glad to have all the MP trophies out of the way now.

• Like 1

I played this all week with 4 people,  I was higher on the leaderboards than 2 of my 3 friends (I'm number 40, the friend higher than me is # 39)  They all got 3 of the 4 Valor trophies and none of them popped for me.   I'm disappointed to say the least. 

This week people needs to be doing atleast 20k to be sure they get it :)

5 hours ago, phoenyx9 said:

I played this all week with 4 people,  I was higher on the leaderboards than 2 of my 3 friends (I'm number 40, the friend higher than me is # 39)  They all got 3 of the 4 Valor trophies and none of them popped for me.   I'm disappointed to say the least. 

why in the world did you do it with 4 people? i did it with me and my dummy. This is how i boosted it: map: Beach head. the guy that is going to get killed is on helghast side. and he needs to spawn in the bunker. really fast kills. match is set to 11min, so you dont loose to much points if you happend to loose. exit after 3 rounds, log out of psn every 3rd round(dont close the game) and it is guerenteed to register 2 out of 3 rounds all the time.after some practice you will average 184 points in 10min :)

I don't know how to boost this with an alt other than with two systems, unless there is a way I don't know about.  I don't have two ps3's, or two TV's.  

My point was that I was high enough on the leaderboard to get three of the four valor trophies and I didn't.   all my boosting partners got three of them despite two of the people being lower than me on the leaderboards.   After spending all week to pop none of the trophies I'm not looking forward to doing it again just to get shafted.   

46 minutes ago, phoenyx9 said:

My point was that I was high enough on the leaderboard to get three of the four valor trophies and I didn't.   all my boosting partners got three of them despite two of the people being lower than me on the leaderboards.   After spending all week to pop none of the trophies I'm not looking forward to doing it again just to get shafted.   

The trophies can glitch, so that's another thing to worry about with this game. At least it didn't glitch when you had achieved the 1%? Chances of it glitching on the same person again are probably pretty slim, but it's your call if you want to try again. 

1 hour ago, phoenyx9 said:

I don't know how to boost this with an alt other than with two systems, unless there is a way I don't know about.  I don't have two ps3's, or two TV's.  

I got all 4 trophies however they didn’t pop when I first logged on to the Warzone. I had to quit back to the main menu in Killzone 2 then log back into Warzone to get them to pop. 

Ye this game IS really fucked up...but anyhow considering The amount of score and boosting required ATM for top 1% Im just gonna wait and see until The required score drops down below 10 000. Im not gonna waste My Time to try do this 2 weeks in row so i would srtongly advice to wait till Its easier to get again....maybe IT wont Be but i think in 12 weeks there IS chance for most PPL WHO want IT to get IT done.. right now the required score IS way too high for me to deal with the fucked up progression that sometimes gives me 0 score after boosting for More than hour

Ye i checked The leaderboards of 2nd last week of 2017 and you could get to top 1% with less than half The score you need now..... hopefully IT Will go down again atleast a bit on two or three weeks for those of us WHO dont have 2 PS3s to boost with or have Time or Will to boost all Day...the The most i could do IS 4-5 hours per day.

So until I can get The trophy with 10 000 score or less I wont Even try to go for it

By The way. On tried boosting on Beach Head as well and neither me nor My boosting partner got 2 out of 3 like Chris H suggested.....I got 0 and he got 1.......and doesnt seem to matter whether IT IS The host getting killed or doing kills either.

So there really IS no guaranteed way to get your games saved.....My advice would Be to do as many 5 minutes/20 or 25 kill matches as you can and just hope that as many of them get saved as possible....on average the game seems to save about 30 to 40 % of the matches and honestly on my experience there really is no way to improve this, Ive tried everything others have suggested and The game still saves The matches More or less by random

The ONLY thing you are guaranteed to get in this game IS increased bloodpressure and lots of headaches

Edited by Balnazzardi
  • Like 2