My girlfriend wants this...

Gefro-On-Defro

13 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

The servers are shut? But what about the new version they just released? Celebration, I read that shares the same list? And it's still not possible to plat?

Here’s what happened, the servers were shut down for the paid PS3 version when the F2P version was released. Which means the F2P lists for PS3 and PS4 are still cool, you can play these games without worry because the servers are up and will be up for some time (at least 2-3 years for the PS4 since Celebration was released recently).

the platinum is a massive grind but its doable at least, it’ll take you sometime to finish but if you’re into karaoke games and really enjoy them and if you’re ready to dump a few dollars to get different songs then you’re going to be okay and ready to go. 

Edit: you dont need different songs btw, you need them not to get bored from resigning the same one. 

Edited by Soufwar
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

Here’s what happened, the servers were shut down for the paid PS3 version when the F2P version was released. Which means the F2P lists for PS3 and PS4 are still cool, you can play these games without worry because the servers are up and will be up for some time (at least 2-3 years for the PS4 since Celebration was released recently).

the platinum is a massive grind but its doable at least, it’ll take you sometime to finish but if you’re into karaoke games and really enjoy them and if you’re ready to dump a few dollars to get different songs then you’re going to be okay and ready to go. 

Thanks for the detailed reply, one last question, so this list I've made the thread on is done now? If so, is there a new one for the new f2p format, I just couldn't see it.

1 minute ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Thanks for the detailed reply, one last question, so this list I've made the thread on is done now? If so, is there a new one for the new f2p format, I just couldn't see it.

No, this list is okay, the game on the PS4 has no problems whatsoever. I suggest you get the recently released Celebration disk so you dont get fucked when Sony’s licenses for the songs expire and they pull it from your download list (yes that actually happened on PS3 so your purchases will never have existed). 

You can still unlock the trophies but good luck man this F2P version on PS4 is hell to platinum. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

Question: is there a list or topic here in PSPProfiles with a list of unobtainable plats? That would be very helpful! (this is somehow ontopic/offtopic so i apologize in advance :giggle:)

There's individual topics pinned in each of the PS3, PS4, and Vita sections listing all unobtainable trophies for each. Not sure how up to date the OPs are.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MetalGarurumon said:

There's individual topics pinned in each of the PS3, PS4, and Vita sections listing all unobtainable trophies for each. Not sure how up to date the OPs are.

Instead of those lists since they’re extremely late and dont get updated, i recommend this list from another website which is up to date all the time and gets updated as soon as something comes up. 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/78965-unachievable-trophies.html

check it out, it even lists region specific and it has the vita/ps3/ps4 all in one list and is extremely useful. 

• Like 2