some People unlock this Glitched Trophy

Zhen_Lin_CHN

hi guys,
Reaper
Defeat 500 enemies.
i Tracking this Glitched Trophy for years......2015-2017 August,PSN RARITY allways 0.0% ,no one can unlock the Reaper Trophy.but now, thing is change , A few months ago , I noticed PSN RARITY show 0.1% ......that mean someone unlocked the god damn Glitched Trophy ,right now,PSN RARITY show 4.5% , A lot of people have been unlocked this Trophy......
I thought the update package was released,last night, i open my ps vita, Get into the game,but there's nothing new,no update at all.guess what?I still don't give up,I deleted my save date,in that old date,I have killed more than 8000 enemys,then i open a A clean new game , just like i never play this game before,and I spent the whole night to kill 500 enemys , Until I finish , Motherfucker still didn't show up >,< same old shit , Glitched like a bitch.
can same one tell me wtf is going on ?Who are those new people?How did they unlock this Glitched Trophy

18 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

If there's no legit way to unlock this trophy, those people have cheated ans you should report them.

Or maybe there is a legit way, but people didn't report on it..

I don't know why the only achiever doesn't show up in the achievers list (maybe he just recently achieve it). Just wait before drawing conclusions.

14 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

I don't know why the only achiever doesn't show up in the achievers list (maybe he just recently achieve it). Just wait before drawing conclusions.

This trophy is glitched since 2 years. Don't get me wrong but do you really think some people found a workaround now? I highly doubt this.

4 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

It was like that for Badlands too when someone got the platinum to another glitched trophy game. I don't doubt that the trophy in this case was also hacked. 

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

If there's no legit way to unlock this trophy, those people have cheated ans you should report them.

By checking the PSN trophy rarity , I know Some people unlocked the glitched trophy , but I don't know who they are , because they are not psnprofiles members , except one guy , that one is a psnprofiles member , but that achiever doesn't show up in the achievers list......So , we still don't know who unlocked the trophy , It's so fucking weird . 

Maybe you're right , they hacked the ps vita and doing some nasty shit .

13 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

The only achiever doesn't show up in the achievers list , It was more than a month ago , I don't know why , maybe it will never show up ?

28 minutes ago, Zhen_Lin_CHN said:

Finally, I found the answer . Today , there was another one unlocked this Glitched Trophy , and that one is a psnprofiles members , i saw the PSN ID ,check it out : https://psnprofiles.com/UpdatedAccount

163 GAMES PLAYED  

100% COMPLETION

Complete each game only takes one minute , hmmmmmm ,what can i say ?1f601.png

Damn this guy should join Games Done Quick cause that's impressive haha. 

Spoiler

I clicked this now I dunno how to get rid of it....