Shaolin Shuffle Skullbuster glitch?

You only get 1 shot at the machine IF you used the fortune card and trophy doesn't pop that way btw BUT if you did all steps and machine doesn't unlock after ringing the number it probably glitched out on you.

2 minutes ago, Game_Knot said:

You only get 1 shot at the machine IF you used the fortune card and trophy doesn't pop that way btw BUT if you did all steps and machine doesn't unlock after ringing the number it probably glitched out on you.

Which fortune card is that? Basically I did all the steps, played skullbuster, got hit by too many lasers and kicked out. Then the machine doesn't work again even after ringing the number.

9 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Which fortune card is that? Basically I did all the steps, played skullbuster, got hit by too many lasers and kicked out. Then the machine doesn't work again even after ringing the number.

Yeah the game probably screwed you :)

Its called Skull Hacker and is one the the very rare orange cards you can only get in crates.

Btw, there is a glitch were you can bypass all steps except the ringing step by using that card unless it recently got patched but it requires min 2 players.

Basically you activate the card (not host) then enter the machine and fail game and then the player who activated card immediately quits application when game over screen appears but it needs to be done very quickly and then he can rejoin and all steps are done except ringing step and trophy will pop this way but its a cheesy way to do it :)

• 3 weeks later...

please someone explain this.
in the guide they say you can retry when you fail but when i fail my machine is on black screen and the number on the phone doesn´t work anymore

even with the fortune card the black screen doesn´t go away

did it solo and in co op but for some reason i keep failing the last game for the trophy and have to restart all over again in a new game.

Edited by holland046

2 hours ago, holland046 said:

please someone explain this.
in the guide they say you can retry when you fail but when i fail my machine is on black screen and the number on the phone doesn´t work anymore

even with the fortune card the black screen doesn´t go away

did it solo and in co op but for some reason i keep failing the last game for the trophy and have to restart all over again in a new game.

I had the same problem as you, I think they patched it and limited it to 1 try per game.

On 8-2-2018 at 8:19 PM, willmill97 said:

Just attempted Skullhop in Attack of the Radioactive thing, and yet again it didn't let me in the game again after failing it once :( 

I need that trophy as well.

We can try together..the more people the easier it should be.

You just have one try..but we can try the glitch with that skullhacker card..think I have 15 of them

• 2 months later...
On 2/10/2018 at 4:28 AM, Property_Damage said:

Sounds like they nerfed it to make it harder

Tried The Beast from Beyond Skullbreaker today, failed twice and still was able to enter the machine. Don't know about AotRT and Shaolin Shuffle but it seems fine on TBfB.

• 1 year later...

I never failed on the Shaolin Shuffle skull game but I've failed to the Radioactive Thing and couldn't go back in to the game. But there is a workaround. I suspect you can do something like that on Shaolin.

1. Complete 5 of the 6 Skull Hop skulls that unlock the machine.
2. DO NOT shoot the machine with the upgraded MAD!
3. Instead activate Skull Hack Fortune Card.
4. FAIL the game immediately.
5. NOW shoot the machine with the upgraded MAD and try to beat it
6. If you fail shoot the machine again to play again!!

source:https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/infinite-warfare-absolution/327018-quarter-muncher-will-unlock-post-patch-proven-workaround.html

• Like 1