The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Owari no Seraph - E12 - Loved how the jazzy track played out the episode.

Started Gatchaman Crowds

gatchaman_crowds_banner.jpg

Was going to watch the recent OVAs of one of my favorites (if not my favorite) from last year, ended up re-watching the whole thing.

Sabagebu! + OVAs

1a04777085bf64baedf0e92084a5ab4e14017681

• Like 1

as the month is near to end... more Spring 2015 anime ends... another one that reached it's end:

74641.jpg

PunchLine

Genre: Comedy, Ecchi

Synopsis

If he sees underwear, humanity will be destroyed!? An original anime series from the noitaminA block, PUNCH LINE centers on Yuta Iridatsu, a high school student, with a peculiar habit. When he sees a girl's panties, he gets so excited he faints! After a certain incident with a ghost cat, his soul gets separated from his body. Using his special powers, Yuta watches the daily lives of the inhabitants of an apartment and sometimes plays tricks on them. Eventually, Yuta decides to unlock the secrets to why Earth will be destroyed and tries to save it!

I actually thought the final scene will say TBC in Zero Escape 3 xD

As a Zero Escape fan... I really enjoyed watching this one... if this anime will be turned into a VN game... I will definitely buy and play it xD There might be some parts that confused me and makes me gather my thoughts to understand but overall...I like this anime... ^_^

*hides from plain view* *whisper* my fave girl in this one is Ito:

tumblr_nose01Jcus1r4vymlo2_500.gif

tumblr_nndjs38jC31te5npgo3_400.gif

tumblr_nose01Jcus1r4vymlo1_500.gif

*hides from Satoshi-sama*

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

and then... three more anime ended as well...

73595.jpg  72626.jpg 70187.jpg

I can't Understand What My Husband is Saying S2 - I think S1 is more funnier but still, watching this 3 mins weekly is still worth it...

Nisekoi: - to sum the sequel: Some Character Addition, Fillers and Majou Shojo "Magical Patissiere Kosaki"

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon - *staaaare* hope there is a second season or at least Epilogue OVAs to answer some loose ends.

Ts, ts, ts, ts, ts... this time, you haven't even hit the 2nd best girl =D

xD whyyyyyy.... she is a gamer, has a cub as pet and a meganekko...nuff reason for me to like her... xD

Edited by JeieeM

Nisekoi: Season 2

nisekoi.jpg

Wow. Never before since Code Geass have I ever seen an anime that took a nosedive so spectacularly bad in it's second season. It became a completely typical harem with no charm or development  for Ichijo. Onodera's sister is one of the worst characters in anime history, and Paula is just a complete bitch. The only on-par episode was the two parter with Chitoge's mom. AND DON'T EVEN FUCKING GET ME STARTED ON THIS SEASON'S ENDING.

5/10 

and then... three more anime ended as well...

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon - *staaaare* hope there is a second season or at least Epilogue OVAs to answer some loose ends.

Ah men, when i saw this anime passed the 12 episodes i thought it get 24. But oh well atleast i can start it now.

And good thing Arslan Senki will be 24 episodes.

The only on-par episode was the two parter with Chitoge's mom. 

I think it has 2 okay-ish episodes... Shuu's episode(wooo sidekicks FTW) and this one:

tumblr_np549k4NCa1tttufyo7_500.gif

Ah men, when i saw this anime passed the 12 episodes i thought it get 24. But oh well atleast i can start it now.

And good thing Arslan Senki will be 24 episodes.

enjoy Danmachi then ^_^ and yep... indeed... good thing Arslan Senki has 24 episodes... ^_^

Lol, that was a funny ep. But seriously, just bad. What's your myanimelist?

don't have one :( only have AP *whisper* I only lurk in their forums to check others' opinion on the anime I watched... 

Nisekoi: Season 2

Wow. Never before since Code Geass have I ever seen an anime that took a nosedive so spectacularly bad in it's second season. It became a completely typical harem with no charm or development  for Ichijo. Onodera's sister is one of the worst characters in anime history, and Paula is just a complete bitch. The only on-par episode was the two parter with Chitoge's mom. AND DON'T EVEN FUCKING GET ME STARTED ON THIS SEASON'S ENDING.

5/10 

I'm really not keen on watching season 2 after reading this :S I've read bad reviews before that were often exagerated, but this seems to only have bad ones :S

Let me guess, typical fillers just to prolong giving away which girl will actually win ? Same happened with Haganai, such a shame...

Instead of making an anime that goes on forever until he makes a decision and then ends in a rush, producers should learn how to continue a story after the mc has chosen a girl... (The only anime that I've seen that handled that perfectly, is Golden Time and that's why it is one of my favourites too :) )

I'm really not keen on watching season 2 after reading this :S I've read bad reviews before that were often exagerated, but this seems to only have bad ones :S

Let me guess, typical fillers just to prolong giving away which girl will actually win ? Same happened with Haganai, such a shame...

Instead of making an anime that goes on forever until he makes a decision and then ends in a rush, producers should learn how to continue a story after the mc has chosen a girl... (The only anime that I've seen that handled that perfectly, is Golden Time and that's why it is one of my favourites too :) )

Golden Time was great. S2 of Nisekoi just had too many shitty filler episode and introduced characters that were both pointless and awful. I'm hoping for a S3.

S2 of Nisekoi just had too many shitty filler episode and introduced characters that were both pointless and awful. I'm hoping for a S3.

A shame, but I'm going to watch it anyway since I need a bridge to S3 when it comes out.

And of course there will be a season 3 :P There'll be as much seasons as Chitoge needs to win  :awesome: