The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Another day, another one ends:

72544.jpg

Re-Kan!

Genre: Comedy, Supernatural, Slice of Life

Synopsis

A heartwarming horror comedy centering around the life of Hibiki Amami, a girl who can see ghosts and otherworldly things, as well as talk to animals! (*staaare* I really couldn't recall Amami talking to animals, it is just that the cat talks...)

so... hmmm... a main who can see ghosts... a tsundere who is afraid of ghosts and more supporting "not so normal" friends... looks like a so-so anime...that is my first impression but after watching more episodes I think that it might not be a great anime like other the anime started last Spring but it is still a good comedy/heartwarming anime for me(by heart warming is I mean like it gives you "the feels" and make you sense some ninja chopping onions coming to you)... and.... also... *sniff* *sniff* I swear I could smell Yuri in this anime... 

hmmm... fave girl in this one? I guess it is going to be Amami-san:

tumblr_nmdnmlXLAF1qbmptuo1_500.gif

and my day has just started... one more anime ended... *somehow kinda glad that there is no Kekkai Sensen this week*

68297.jpg

Plastic Memories

Synopsis

After failing his college entrance exams, 18 year-old Tsukasa Mizugaki is offered a position at the renowned SAI Corporation due to his father’s connections. SAI Corporation is known for its production and management of androids that possessed human emotions called Giftia. Tsukasa’s position is in the terminal service department where the main job is to recover Giftias that are close to their expiration, a graveyard department in every sense. To make matters worse, Tsukasa is ordered to work with Isla, a female Giftia who is never given any responsibility other than serving tea to co-workers.

hands down... fave gal in this one is Isla:

tumblr_nq9d3d84BH1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

beware... full of sigh + spoiler in plot I guess...

*sigh* I knew it from the start... *sigh* I know what is going to happen... *sigh* and I know how it will end... but still... I watched it and... this... the feels... *sigh* now please excuse me while I sigh more in the corner.... *siiiiigh*

Edited by JeieeM

FINALLY! YOU HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!

Dat cliffhanger... even worse it's like this in novels as well :/

The drama in this anime is on a whole another level, I don't think any other Romcom can compare to it.

Edited by drag0n2

and they never stop ending:

73700.jpg

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

Genre: Comedy, Mystery, Romance,  Shounen, Harem, Supernatural

Synopsis

Suzaku High School student and problem kid Ryu Yamada is in a bad mood after being chewed out again by the teacher today. As if his day couldn’t get any worse, he falls down the top of the stairs with honor student, Urara Shiraishi! When he comes to, he’s switched bodies with her! Two people who couldn’t be more opposite from each other find themselves running around the school in each other’s bodies! All from a kiss! The problems don’t stop there in this school romantic comedy that starts with a kiss! The non-stop fun has only begun!

hmmm... As a RomCom with a lot of kissing it was like an ok anime but overall, I could say it is a good one... hopefully there will be a second season for the later chapters in manga (that I couldn't have time to read)

For a harem anime, I really had not a specific girl I could consider as the best or fave...but I if I have to choose... I'll say Ootsuka-san

tumblr_msijz4C1O71qbt7s6o1_500.gif

oh.. also finished this one:

40409.jpg

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012)

NOTE:

I actually don't have a plan to start this series but one day I received a message from A Dude Block: "Speedwagon BELONGS in the sidekick squad." therefore I decided to watch this one(oh also thanks to that dude for informing me the right order of what anime to watch in this series)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Shounen, Supernatural

Synopsis

When Jonathan Joestar was just a baby, his mother tragically died in a carriage accident, and his father George was saved by the kindness of a stranger, Dario Brando. At least, that's what George believed, unbeknownst to him that Dario was just attempting to steal from the victims. Thus, when Dario later dies and his son, Dio, comes to his doorstep, the wealthy George eagerly adopts the boy. But what should have become a budding friendship between two siblings quickly becomes a nightmare for poor Jonathan, as Dio is cruel, calculating and will go to great lengths to become George's primary heir. Little does Jonathan know that this unfortunate childhood is only the harbinger of things to come...

*ehem*

MAAAAAAN!!!! WHAT AN INTENSE ANIMEEEEEE!!!! 

I really don't know if it is just me that finds the characters in this anime so funny whenever they reacts and tells every single stuff happening around them...well at least there is no mind-blowing-you-need-to-watch-more-episode-to-uncover-mystery since every character(even villains) will tell you right away what is their in their mind/plan before they execute it (recalls Stroheim opening "the door")...anywayyy... as mentioned, this is a really intense anime... could recall there was a time I still have intense feeling after watching an episode(maybe I have just caught the intensity of the characters esp Speedwagon)... 

oh.. btw... unfortunately Speedwagon is too intense for my Sidekick squad... hmmmm... Is Caesar considered as JoJo's sidekick? man... really liked this character and he proves that bubbles can be manly too...xD

I don't even know what to say =D

Seriously... HOW? :D 75% of the cast is better than her =D

it's the glasses dude... it's because of that and maybe because:

Shiraishi - probably the same reason I don't like Aiz from Danmachi

Odagiri - Tsun Tsun  <_< and FriendZone'd Ushio...

Maria - this one is actually probably my second fave

Noa - loli alert

Rika - tied with Maria with second fave

Asuka - oh... look it's a witch that they didn't ever bother to have an episode focusing on her... 

Ito - oh almost forgot to include this one... who is this girl again? xD after her focus episode she became like the support of the support

Edited by JeieeM

whew.. finally finished these 2:

33739.jpg 67743.jpg

coincidence in Seiyuus?? xD

• Katanashi = Shinra
  • Souma = Izaya
  • Satou = Shizuo
  • Inami = Ruri

now... come Summer anime... my body is ready for Season 3 and next cour ^_^

72445.jpg

Sound! Euphonium

Synopsis:

Spring in the first year of high school. Kumiko, a member of the brass band in junior high school, visits the high school brass band club with classmates Hazuki and Sapphire. There, she comes across Reina, her former classmate from junior high. Hazuki and Sapphire decide to join the club, but Kumiko can’t make up her mind. She recollects her experience with Reina at a competition in junior high school.

oooh.. for a musical anime, I really can't compare it to other Mucic anime like K-on! or Shigatsu... I find this one more like a Slice of Life with a spoonful of comedy, cup of drama and maybe a pinch of romance  :awesome:  wish there would be a second season or OVA/Movie as epilogue cause it looks that it have some loose ends... would recommend to anyone that wants to watch and enjoy a good slice of life anime... 

fave girl... of course one of main's sidekick: Hazuki-chan:

tumblr_nmsezvgM9y1rercezo3_250.gif

one Spring anime left awaiting to end... :(

Gargantia: On the Verdurous Planet

Gargantia-on-the-Verdurous-Planet-Episod

A smart, beautiful social commentary on war that had great potential.  I haven't watched a Gen Urobuchi work yet, but this was quite good. Great world, great animation, but would have been a much better if it didn't go by the books and had a better ending. 7.5/10.

Edited by OnePieceDude