The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

About to start this as well, after I finish the ones I'm currently on.

Glad to hear, I'm a sucker for dark turns :P

I just finished the show (no season 3 sadly) and the last episode annoyed me. Just be prepared because they make you think some awesome ending episode is going to happen and then...yeah. I'm reading the manga next cause apparently the anime covers like <60 chapters out of the 196 there are.

0f5977618436ca1702ea0f10534fb04014118506

CROSS ANGE

Emotional, humourous, dramatic, wonderful. I really liked it. Many people are bashing it due to the fanservice aspects, but the sad thing is that most of the bashing is being made from the first episodes exclusively. Things are getting really serious and interesting.

So i would recommend this to anyone who like discrimination themes, humanity stuff and solid character development (for the most part).

Also, Hilda is the best and i've fallen in love with her!

Cross_Ange_Hilda_ep2.jpg

Edited by G3n3raL986
  • Like 1

I just finished the show (no season 3 sadly) and the last episode annoyed me. Just be prepared because they make you think some awesome ending episode is going to happen and then...yeah. I'm reading the manga next cause apparently the anime covers like <60 chapters out of the 196 there are.

Yeah, its something to expect when it comes to adapted anime and Gainax (regarding how you felt about the ending). :P

On another note, I'm really enjoying Junketsu no Maria about to start the 5th episode.

Steins;Gate Episode 10-end

o.o I predicted everything that would happen o.o Maybe it was the will of Steins Gate?

I really wish I had seen it before I started teaching myself about quantum physics. It would have been less predictable. It was still fun and emotional, though.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 2

I've seen the first episode of Overlord. SO. MUCH. HYPE. I really look forward to episode 2 now. 

Yes, it is another "MMORPG world becomes real" plot, like //hack, SAO or Log Horizon, but it seems to reverse some things, and most likely will be very different. 

Finished:

Junketsu no Maria - Definitely a 2015 favorite.

Watched:

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - I can't grasp the true form of this boner.

Tonari no Seki-kun - OVA episodes

Gatchaman Crowds Insight - Episodes: 00, 01  More Gatcha! :yay:

azvUCR9.gif

• Like 1