The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Been ages since i posted on here!

Me and my familiar loyal companion/Sidekick-mate have been watching something that never fails to impress or entertain us.

74170.jpg

Junjou Romantica Season 3! and the famous fangirl saying "Let episode 4 be what i'm expecting, Please!"

I've also watched the first episode of Charlotte

Edited by Timanthon

*atchooooooo*

soooo... added few more new anime to watch while still patiently waiting for final episode of Kekkai Sensen and watching fillers recaps of like 4 anime excluding Naruto this week...

Jitsu wa Watashi wa - oh look... a new romcom + harem

Overlord - oh look... another MMORPG based anime... but kinda looking forward to this one... since the MC and allies were already OP at the start of series...

Joukamachi no Dandelion - oh look... first episode only has been aired and I kinda figure that I will not like the MC

Monster Musume - oh look... Harm + Ecchi with a twist... non-human females... well at least it answered what Lamias underwear looks like...

Prison School - oh look... a potential of being my fave AoTS xD

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 2

ad2b0b48b9f93920299b014bd70f24ed14281000

Plastic Memories: Ok so it has been a while since I even posted here.. probably because I've been focusing more on games than watching anime but I managed to finish another show. 

I honestly liked this despite it being only 13 episodes long and having an ending I was sad about. I feel like they could have explored a bit more with the world they created here but overall I feel like I didn't waste my time watching it.

8/10.

• Like 2

fd16e4a8ada302acc780fcdc4538382013492038
Really great anime. Hate myself for never watching this anime before, as I did know about it for years now, but didn't start watching it until a member of this site recommended it to me a couple days ago. Had a blast watching this anime, and I got really emotional watching it. I got even more emotional when I saw how the last episode ended. DAMN IT, THIS SERIES NEEDS A SECOND SEASON. LIKE, RIGHT NOW.

• Like 3

Really great anime. Hate myself for never watching this anime before, as I did know about it for years now, but didn't start watching it until a member of this site recommended it to me a couple days ago. Had a blast watching this anime, and I got really emotional watching it. I got even more emotional when I saw how the last episode ended. DAMN IT, THIS SERIES NEEDS A SECOND SEASON. LIKE, RIGHT NOW.

Mwahahahahaha, finally someone listened to one of my suggestions

Edited by Samurai Falafel
  • Like 1

Great anime, horrible ending. (Totally needs a season 2)

Great anime, horrible ending. (Totally needs a season 2)

Why horrible ending? Arc ended, anime ended, not really horrible at all.

Like... right now, the source material can barely squeeze 6 episodes, not to mention the whole series.

Anime covered 50 chapters, Btooom is now on ~80 chapters, S2 isn't gonna happen 'till the manga ends most likely.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Why horrible ending? Arc ended, anime ended, not really horrible at all.

Like... right now, the source material can barely squeeze 6 episodes, not to mention the whole series.

Anime covered 50 chapters, Btooom is now on ~80 chapters, S2 isn't gonna happen 'till the manga ends most likely.

I was expecting them to leave the island, or at least see a helicopter come to the island before it ended. I can't remember if they already collected enough at the end or anything as it's been too long since I've seen Btoom! IThe part I really wanted to see was what they would've done once they escaped the island. (I don't read manga so I don't really know the true end)

I was expecting them to leave the island, or at least see a helicopter come to the island before it ended. I can't remember if they already collected enough at the end or anything as it's been too long since I've seen Btoom! IThe part I really wanted to see was what they would've done once they escaped the island. (I don't read manga so I don't really know the true end)

You can expect something that hasn't happened actually =D

But give manga a read, definitely worthy.

• Like 1