The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

DanMachi and Plastic Memories. 

DanMachi gave off the SAO feeling (the Aincrad part of it), great ass show though.

Plastic Memories was just amazing that had me tearing up at the end... Damn onion ninjas I swear.

Would recommend both of them.

Edited by XxShadowxKillerX
  • Like 1

I finally decided to watch No Gemu No Raifu after being recommended by a squad member who goes by the name 'thelewdguyTom' :eyebrow:  (best known for puns and too much usage of the "don't stare too much you will get me pregnant" gif)

Finished watching episode 1, will continue the rest later

4056144-no+game.png

Edited by Samurai Falafel
  • Like 2

50511.jpg     Freedom

Genre: Sci-Fi

Year: 2006-2008

In the year 2041, mankind created their first space colony on the moon. But after a freak cataclysm devastated human civilisation on Earth, the republic of the moon built a domed megalopolis known as Eden. Now in the year 2267, a boy called Takeru spends his time engaging in hover-craft races against rival street gangs, unaware that he is about to embark in the journey of unearthing Eden's origin. (source: ANN)

I finally decided to watch No Gamu No Raifu after being recommended by a squad member who goes by the name 'thelewedguyTom' :eyebrow:  (best known for puns and too much usage of the "don't stare too much you will get me pregnant" gif)

Finished watching episode 1, will continue the rest later

4056144-no+game.png

Great and funny anime. Started with the first volume of the light novels which I bought recently.

• Like 1

The last anime i saw was actual a movie.

A movie i wanted to see for so long, because finally Naruto Shippuden The Movie 7: The Last has come out on dvd in Japan, and today i saw it in Japanese (english sub) and in HQ! :D

Yes, the movie was longer out, and you find it very easy on the internet, but it was Korean dubbed voices and bad Q, the Japanese dubbed (no cam) version has come out today.

So if you dont have seen it yet, it's pretty good and pretty Kawaii when i saw Hinata and Naruto finally together ! :wub: 

Ao_no_exorcist_characters.jpg

It started awesome but it went bananas at the end, and I (and including many more people) wouldn't call their ending an '' ending '' as it was weak

Yeah, happens to a lot of anime when they catch up to the manga - they decide to just throw the original away and make an original story. And more often than not, they fail miserably. Same thing happened to Rurouni Kenshin and the original Full Metal Alchemist.

It was a shame about Blue Exorcist, I was enjoying it a lot, too... until episode 18 when it sharply went downhill. Now I'm stuck with the manga if I want to see where the story leads.

aside from Ecchis everywhere... recently watched these:

• School-Loli-Live E3 - man... really liking this one so far... also:

I am refusing to believe other's theory regarding Mega-nee *Yuki-force-field activate*

• Gangsta E4 
  • Ore Monogatari!! E16 - damn it Yamato-chan.. stop this Moe Overload xD and how the heck loving someone as a person is different from loving someone as man/woman??? o.O
  • Overlord E3 - o.O ok, watdaheck is this anime supposed to be? Nichijou of an OP character in MMORPG World with NPCs???
Edited by JeieeM

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime EP2

It's very cute and gives out Atelier feeling, would recommend =D

I picked this up as well; aye its comfy.

Watched the lastest episode of Gatchaman CROWDS: Insight, some Kyoukai no Kanata ( up to EP5) and Cutie Honey.