The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Probably one of the most interesting, strange, and underrated animes I've ever seen. Also if you look at the summary for this anime on something like MyAnimeList it might sound kind of serious (or heck, maybeeven dull) but it's quite the opposite of that, trust me. I for sure recommend this one.[/center]

Will try this one out sometime, the art style looks cool.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SHOW STILL ON THE AIR AND WHY AM I ENJOYING IT?!

How many bottles of Love Nectar you think MC will end up with by the end of the show?

Dragon Ball Super.
At first I was super excited about it. I still remember the time when I saw the announcement I was like " hell yeah what a time to be alive " but animations on last episode....
Anyway, I still have high hopes about it it's Dragon Ball and canon. I mean I suffered from GT, Super eventually will be good.

Shimoneta Ep. 6

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SHOW STILL ON THE AIR AND WHY AM I ENJOYING IT?! 

uhmmm.. because it is a masterpiece and you are secretly wanting to be a member of SOX?

Anyway... just watched Charlotte E7 - dunno if i will still have a will to watch other anime today...

I just finished Your Lie in April (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso), and cried like a little bitch during the last few episodes :(

#feels. lots of them.

It's a beautiful anime, (melo)dramatic at times, but it fits the theme.

The dialogue uses a lot of methaphors (eg: instead of "I'm feeling light/well" they'd use something along the lines of "I feel like a leaf floating in the sky"), that makes it a bit too dramatic and over the top at times, if you remember that the characers are 14-15 year old teens, but it's a very well made anime none the less.

The soundtrack is nothing short of AMAZING, especially the piano/violin duets.

It is a very emotionally charged anime, with a good pacing, and I would recommend it to anyone.

tumblr_static_4cd6s103qbcwgsc8oogwcwk80_

Sword Art Online, just finished season 2 today and waiting for season 3.

Instead of waiting, may I suggest (re)reading the novels on which SAO is based? They're very good, add a fresh perspective and have a lot more content than the serie skipped over. (character development for one).

edit: I love how instead of making a new post, the forum added the quote to my last post. GG on awesome webdev.

Edited by ElfenSky
  • Like 2

Instead of waiting, may I suggest (re)reading the novels on which SAO is based? They're very good, add a fresh perspective and have a lot more content than the serie skipped over. (character development for one).

edit: I love how instead of making a new post, the forum added the quote to my last post. GG on awesome webdev.

Yeah I was thinking of getting the light novels for the first arc, which imo is the best one.

• Like 1