The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Nobunagun

96989a8689ffa1426d114c38b3ca9c4513890452

It's a great time if you don't take it seriously. This show was truly a gem from the winter season of last year. It's about ancestors of famous people, like Thomas Edison, Oda Nobunaga, and Gandhi teaming up to fight aliens. Honestly tho, the show drags in the middle half, and some characters (Especially Cyx and Geronimo) I can't stand. However, the show also has a unique color scheme and kick-ass soundtrack. The show isn't as awful as everyone says, but it's not as amazing as anyone says. 7.5/10

4916_another_anime.jpgFinished Another yesterday. Show wasn't as good as expected but still worth a watch. Kind' of enjoyed it but nothing special.

Anyway I just finished Chimera Ants Arc in Hunter x Hunter and that episode game me the feels! Never have I felt so sad for a villain who started out to be so ruthless.

Thinking of watching Shakugan no Shana, can anyone say if its worth a watch. 72 episodes + ovas + movie takes some time but if its good then I don't mind it.

12711.jpg     Dennou Coil (Cyber Coil)

Genre: Sci-Fi, Drama

Year: 2007

In this future, a mobile phone like technology has people wear special visors to superimpose coordinated, instant virtual images over the top of their everyday real world. This cyberspace layer, space, interacts perfectly as you move about or touch things. It even allows children to have advanced Tamagotchi style cyberpets (very tidy!), or to make video calls using simple hand gestures alone.

However, something is happening in Daikoku which the adults have not yet noticed. Cyberpets go missing, dangerous spherical robots patrol the skies and a mysterious gigantic character named Satchii seems connected to it all.

When 6th grader Yasako moves to Daikoku to be with family, her beloved pet goes missing too, and she is drawn into the affairs of a Cyberpet Recovery Agency run by the local children. [source: aniDB]

hdclearart-199.png

It's been such a long time since I've seen this anime, I remember watching this as a kid and heard the theme song again. So I went back to watch this amazing anime by CLAMP. It's always had a special place in my heart and it still does! ^.^ (Sorry for the large image, couldn't find a smaller one that wasn't blurry. :P)

• Like 2

It's been such a long time since I've seen this anime, I remember watching this as a kid and heard the theme song again. So I went back to watch this amazing anime by CLAMP. It's always had a special place in my heart and it still does! ^.^ (Sorry for the large image, couldn't find a smaller one that wasn't blurry. :P)

oh... goodness.. brings back good ol' memories... Fuu = my first waifu...  :wub:

That's interesting statement considering how well known K-On is =D

:/ I find a hard time finding anime I enjoy, at least through the subscriptions, so I'm slowly relying on this thread to find me more :) I've only been watching anime for about 1.5 years now, so I'm still getting the hang of where to find ones I enjoy. I also re-watch a lot of shows I've already seen lol which slows things down. :)