The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Finished:

73932.jpg     Hayate no Gotoku! (Hayate the Combat Butler)

Genre: Action, Comedy, Romance

Year: 2007-2008

16-year-old Hayate is really down on his luck. Because his unemployed parents are good-for-nothings who waste what money they have on gambling, Hayate had to start working at a young age to help out his family. Although such experience has made him inhumanly fast and tough and skilled at things boys aren't normally skilled at, it has also left him in an awkward position, as his parents have racked up such a huge gambling debt that they have sold Hayate to the yakuza for the value of his organs. In a desperate attempt to avoid that fate, Hayate decides to become a "bad guy" and kidnap someone to be held for ransom, but his efforts to do so are mistaken as a confession of love by the girl he targets. When he helps save the (as it turns out) ultra-wealthy 13-year-old Nagi from real kidnappers, she takes him in and gives him a job as her new personal butler (and love interest) until he can pay off his debt. But Hayate is more attracted to Nagi's beautiful teenage maid Maria, and head butler Klaus is initially disapproving of a boy with such a poor look. And then there's Nagi's pet Tama, who is also a force to be reckoned with. (Source: MAL)

I got a little question. Does anyone watch one of these anime:

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri

How good they are and are they worth watching? Thanks in advance.

I loooove KonoSuba... *ehem* I mean... Yes... Worth watching.... A very funny anime for me... ^_^ Edited by JaM

Gate is great, even though second season is a bit slow.

And KonoSuba is worth for AmaSora =D

I loooove KonoSuba... *ehem* I mean... Yes... Worth watching.... A very funny anime for me... ^_^

Hmm I think I'm gonna try KonaSuba first. Good comedy is what I'm looking for.

On topic I've finally watched 5th episode of Akagami and I have to say I got mixed feelings. A lot of happened, but overall it was very chaotic episode. Hope the next one will be better.

Hmm I think I'm gonna try KonaSuba first. Good comedy is what I'm looking for.

On topic I've finally watched 5th episode of Akagami and I have to say I got mixed feelings. A lot of happened, but overall it was very chaotic episode. Hope the next one will be better.

yay... more KonoSuba love...

Shirayukihime's 5th episode was quite an interesting episode IMO... could sense though that another one will join Red's Reverse harem squad xD

OT:

76120.jpg

K-ON!

Synopsis

It's the first day of high school, and plenty of school clubs are doing their best to recruit new members. However, for ditzy Yui, none of them seem to fit the bill. However, when she accidentally signs up to join the light music club, Yui begins a hilarious adventure to become a world class guitarist! There's just one problem: she's never played the guitar before in her life! Joined by bassist Mio, drummer Ritsu and keyboardist Tsugumi, Yui and the gang will juggle their studies with buying instruments, learning how to read music and even performing in the school festival, all in the hopes of someday becoming a successful band!

sorry girls that it took me sa looong time to finish the first season... >_< this one's is like those anime that I still don't know why I enjoyed watching it... maybe the music... or maybe because of Mugi? xD

would definitely watch the second season... if I have spare time >_<

btw... fave girl on this one's definitely Mugi-chan...

giphy.gif

Heavy Object 13-16 (oh god, these two protagonists =D Yea, I'm starting to love it =D)

Musaigen no Phantom World 04 (Saorin a qt)

Prince of Stride 04 (HANAKANA FOR THE WIN!)

Non Non Biyori Repeat 08 (I seriously need to finish it...)

And Hacka Doll The Animation 09... yea, this is also starting to be interesting.

Especially this episode... :awesome:

RXYuDl4.png

I watched this because of you. It's actually not that bad, but it's really short. I thought the finale was the best part at Comiket xD

I still can't believe Hackadoll #3 was a boy. He is my favorite Hackadoll still.

Edited by SX1nubstickSX

How's this season going guys? Anything of note? 

good I guess... well.. I am liking the sequels(yeah this is super biased opinion): Haikyuu, DRRR, Assassination Classroom, Shirayukihime...

for new ones... hmmm... Erased, KonoSuba, Ajin and Girls Beyond the Wasteland I guess... (currently liking Grimgar and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu... but that is just probably me in this site... :P)

Edited by JaM

good I guess... well.. I am liking the sequels(yeah this is super biased opinion): Haikyuu, DRRR, Assassination Classroom, Shirayukihime...

for new ones... hmmm... Erased, KonoSuba, Ajin and Girls Beyond the Wasteland I guess... (currently liking Grimgar and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu... but that is just probably me in this site... :P)

I'll be getting into Haikyuu sooner or later, my friends have been talking about it lately and none of them have started it (except the one that recommended it to us ofc) xD

for new ones... hmmm... Erased, KonoSuba, Ajin and Girls Beyond the Wasteland I guess... 

Goood choices :P Especially mentioning AOTS ShoujoMeza :awesome:

(currently liking Grimgar and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu... but that is just probably me in this site... :P)

Grimgar is incredibly meh...

Even the episode 4 was... well, okay, it happened.

Himouto Umaru-chan

FXTf6iZ.jpg

sorry girls that it took me sa looong time to finish the first season... >_< this one's is like those anime that I still don't know why I enjoyed watching it... maybe the music... or maybe because of Mugi? xD

would definitely watch the second season... if I have spare time >_<

btw... fave girl on this one's definitely Mugi-chan...

Then you should watch Mugi in London (aka K-ON movie). Love the scenes when they spoke in English.  :giggle:

Shirayukihime's 5th episode was quite an interesting episode IMO... could sense though that another one will join Red's Reverse harem squad xD

That's what I was afraid the most. To be honest..

I thought Izaya will be her next victim, but fortunately I was wrong  :lol:.

But in truth, if you're watching shoujo-romance anime you need to be prepared for it. 

Then you should watch Mugi in London (aka K-ON movie). Love the scenes when they spoke in English.  :giggle:

That's what I was afraid the most. To be honest..

I thought Izaya will be her next victim, but fortunately I was wrong  :lol:.

But in truth, if you're watching shoujo-romance anime you need to be prepared for it. 

I will... hopefully... xD

I am watching Shoujo Romance anime (and I admit I do like them...) but I am not really a fan of reverse harem  -_-

OT:

Durarara!!x2 Ketsu E6 - damn Mikado... 

Grimgar E6 - Mary... why can't I hate you? >_<

Dimension W E6

Haikyuu!! S2 E19 - now boarding Hype Train!!!

X6wQYqz.png?1

Edited by JaM

Finally give this one a shot...

60613.jpg

Log Horizon

Synopsis

With over 20 million players worldwide, Elder Tale is one of the hottest online RPGs. At least, it used to be only a game, until the fateful day that tens of thousands of players became stuck in the virtual world, unable to log out. For these would-be knights, healers and magicians, Elder Tale is no longer a hobby, it’s a reality, complete with tasteless in-game food, revivals upon death, and boring NPC conversations! With no other options than to accept their fates, the analytical Shiroe, perverted-and-proud Naotsugu, tiny and adorable Akatsuki and other new friends must adjust to their new lives in Elder Tale, avoiding player killers and monsters along the way!

oooh.. now I can finally understand why some love this more than SAO... ^_^ onto the next season!!! (if I have time)