The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

This was all I watched while Lily Rank grinding in Hyperdevotion Noire

pokemon-xy-anime.jpg

and holy shit, Ash isn't a whiny ass bitch this time around. And they played the Pokemon theme this time around (even if it was shortened and was only for 40-something episodes). And Team Rocket used their old motto again! AND HOLY SHIT, DID ASH JUST LEGITIMATELY EARN THOSE GYM BADGES?!?!?!?

Now the only thing left for Ash to do in order to get some more respect is to just fucking age already (even if it is just a little bit).

In the meantime, let's watch Professor Oak get rekt by a Sylveon:

tumblr_n3tjzxZc0x1szumfdo1_500.gif

Edited by BlueFireReaper

wait.. you are not watching DRRR??? will just leave this pic....

132e9a6b96861823e4fa37327194dd2b14209590

I know about that, you used it to decide which anime to watch =D

I have a weird block regarding DRRR =D I planned to watched once together with Baccano and... for some reason I did not and from there onwards, I just can't bring myself to watching it =D

I finished Akame ga Kill! a little while ago...

akame-ga-kill-6025.jpg

Let's see, where to start? Wait, I better put this in a spoiler, I'm not pulling any punches with them this time...

Ok, first off... don't get attached to anybody, because they pretty much kill-off all but 2 of the characters. I could kinda live with Schere dying, It didn't bother me when they killed Braht, I was sad when Chelsea was killed (she was only on the team for a few episodes! >_<), I lost hope for the anime when Mein died crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624, & when Leone died at the very end (it felt like they killed her off just for fun crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624), I just gave it this.

Tatsumi also dies just after getting a super-powered (GOLDEN) flying dragon armor too... Oh, & Rabac too, forgot about him. -_- Damn, it would've been quicker to just say everyone except Akame, Najenda, & a couple side characters die. <_<

I had such high hopes for this one too, but after Mein died I actually had to force myself to finish the anime (you can't just kill a Tsundere like that! hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507 ) kinda wish I hadn't now. <_<

Overall I give it 3/5 (that's low for me), there's just too much death in it, I just don't see the point in it if everybody dies. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507 So this will get filed under "anime I'll never watch again", right next to Shiki & Casshern Sins. xD

Damn you Toonami, why did you pick that to air!  :shakefist:  I'm kinda scared to keep watching Parasyte now, I don't see how that'll end well...

akame-ga-kill-6025.jpg

Let's see, where to start? Wait, I better put this in a spoiler, I'm not pulling any punches with them this time...

Ok, first off... don't get attached to anybody, because they pretty much kill-off all but 2 of the characters. I could kinda live with Schere dying, It didn't bother me when they killed Braht, I was sad when Chelsea was killed (she was only on the team for a few episodes! >_<), I lost hope for the anime when Mein died crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624, & when Leone died at the very end (it felt like they killed her off just for fun crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624), I just gave it this.

Tatsumi also dies just after getting a super-powered (GOLDEN) flying dragon armor too... Oh, & Rabac too, forgot about him. -_- Damn, it would've been quicker to just say everyone except Akame, Najenda, & a couple side characters die. <_<

I had such high hopes for this one too, but after Mein died I actually had to force myself to finish the anime (you can't just kill a Tsundere like that! hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507 ) kinda wish I hadn't now. <_<

Overall I give it 3/5 (that's low for me), there's just too much death in it, I just don't see the point in it if everybody dies. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507 So this will get filed under "anime I'll never watch again", right next to Shiki & Casshern Sins. xD

Damn you Toonami, why did you pick that to air!  :shakefist:  I'm kinda scared to keep watching Parasyte now, I don't see how that'll end well...

Well, the point to bolded part is the fact that they decided to go with anime original ending.

I watched the first 3 episodes of One Punch Man and it's so boring. Same things over and over again: overpowered villain shows up, kills and destroys an entire city, one punch man shows up, gets beaten up, afterwards he's fine and kills the bad guy with a single punch. Next episode is the same thing all over again <_< . Sure there are a very few funny scenes here and there, but not enough to make me want to watch the rest. I'm really disappointed, was expecting something epic after all the praise it got. Time to look for another anime.

akame-ga-kill-6025.jpg

When the anime caught up to the manga, they added that crappy ending. The manga is still ongoing and much better than the anime, I recommend you read it. There's an entire arc that was skipped and left out in the anime. Some people still die though, but others are stll alive.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I watched the first 3 episodes of One Punch Man and it's so boring. Same things over and over again: overpowered villain shows up, kills and destroys an entire city, one punch man shows up, gets beaten up, afterwards he's fine and kills the bad guy with a single punch. Next episode is the same thing all over again <_< . Sure there are a very few funny scenes here and there, but not enough to make me want to watch the rest. I'm really disappointed, was expecting something epic after all the praise it got. Time to look for another anime.

I hope you did not watch it with wrong expectations.

It's a parody and should be taken as such =D The funny parts are what sells this anime =D

Mostly people who do not realize that hype it way too much =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I hope you did not watch it with wrong expectations.

It's a parody and should be taken as such =D The funny parts are what sells this anime =D

Mostly people who do not realize that hype it way too much =D

Looks like I clearly watched it with the wrong expectations :facepalm: . Yeah this is one of those overhyped cases.